US Amateur Golf @Bandon Dunes TV Coverage

Steve2100

Manifesting
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
real 18 hc
Disappointed will only have access to an hour each day but better than nothing I guess

Will be following along rooting for Max!

Disappointed will only have access to an hour each day but better than nothing I guess
It is three hours each day. First hour streaming on Peacock and last two hours on the Golf Channel. Should be a good coverage. Golf Channel did a good job with the Women's Am this week and figure they should do the same with the Men's Am

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!

Aman Gupta going low in Round 1. -7 thru 12.

18 for 3 playoff starts in 7 min.

With the amateur I was following & not making the cut, its going to lessen the chance I turn this on with everything else going on this week.

Didn't get a chance to tune in. How did the course look on the tube?

Need to visit Bandon soon!

I'm excited to watch some of this coverage tonight.

Course looks phenomenal!

Sadly this is not available on the Canadian version of the Golf Channel. Damn CRTC deciding what I do and don't want to watch!

This place looks unreal. (y)

Damn. Wife is requiring some non-golf time. I'll have to watch after she goes to bed.

As someone who has played A LOT of really high wind links golf this last year, I'm am loving watching how the guys are playing this. Coverage isn't overly annoying so far either.

It's really affecting them. A lot of backing off the ball and re-thinking things.

Watching this REALLY made me want to go back. But there are so many other places to check off the list first.....GAHHHH

Pretty crazy how some of these holes play!

Nice to hear the NBC theme music again.

Oh, thanks for reminding me guys! I almost forgot tonight.

4i from 162. Yep, that sounds familiar. My grint shot charts are still full of yardages like that. Lol

Back