US Open Staff Bags

I like how upset people get when US Open staff bags don't look like cold war propaganda slathered in red/white/blue/stars/eagles/'Merica
Even though it's the most "patriot-y", the cobra bag is 1000% less gauche than the others.

i honestly don't get the references for any of these, so i guess that means they all miss for me
You don't get the stars and stripes from puma? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though I don't get the surf and SoCal thing either, probably have to live there

Hoping they drop a new 110 hat, but without Ricky to sell it they probably won't do anything super cool. Definitely don't want a daggone Bryson duckbill 😂
You don't like those?

***takes notes***

I like how upset people get when US Open staff bags don't look like cold war propaganda slathered in red/white/blue/stars/eagles/'Merica
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I actually like the "propaganda slathered" stuff for the US Open simply because 'Murica!

Welll not the Callaway bag, looks like so many other things theyve done. . I like the Srixon bag alot, the TM bag is fine too. If thats the cobra bag.....im a big fat nah.

Callaway from the three in OP. Srixon close 2nd. TM is 4th out of the 3

Even though it's the most "patriot-y", the cobra bag is 1000% less gauche than the others.
I like the Puma bag the least, simply because it's the most trite.

I liked the Srixon bag the most.

Callaway from the three in OP. Srixon close 2nd. TM is 4th out of the 3
Exact same order for me. @JB hit the nail on the head, the TaylorMade bag reminds me of the ‘80s Astros uniforms. 😄

The blue on the Srixon bag reminded me more of foamy surf than Torrey Pines - and I grew up in San Diego and spent a lot of summers at Torrey Pines State Beach, right below all those trees.

Srixon is the best looking IMO. Taylormade is just fugly

I’m normally a R/W/B fan, but not loving the Callaway bag. I like and don’t like things about the TM and Srixon bags. None really move the needle to me!

Srixon is the least bad but a big swing and a miss by all of them, IMO.

I am going Callaway. I don't LOVE any of them, but the Callaway one is my favorite of the 3.

Srixon FTW hands down. @Canadan you know how i feel about the callaway one

I am really digging the subtleness and clean look of the srixon bag..

second place is the callaway bag because it at least has the Red/White/Blue of the US open. I really like the Taylormade bag but it could be for any event on the west coast..

Justin Suh had something with the Cobra staff bag on his instagram but it appears you could see it once and it was gone. I'm not IG saavy enough to know what that is called.

Of the choices, Srixon by far for me.

That top one looks like the Astros uniforms from the 80s.
The first thing I thought was "holy crap I bet that is Nolan Ryan's golf bag".

Seems I’m in a minority, but I like the Taylor Made design.

I thought the same, but didn't want to say. :D

What's funny is I game a blue camo Srixon bag right now, so thought this was right up my alley. Still think it's cool though!

My bag:
20210614_152656 copy 2.jpg

I'm not particularly fond of any of these.

I like the Srixon design.

Back