US Open Staff Bags

I quite like the Callaway bag. The Torey Pine blue watermark draws me in.

Definitely not TaylorMade. I will give a slight edge to Callaway over Srixon.

I'm a retro fan. I'll have to go TM, followed closely by the Srixon bag.

I actually WANT the Srixon one. That’s hot.

Callaway is #1.
Srixon is #2.
Taylormade is #3.
That's in my opinion... and the only thing the Taylormade bag is missing is a mullet. 70's Astros baseball uniform lookin' throwback.:sick::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Toss up between the Callaway and Srixon for me.

Not a fan of any of them, really. But, the TaylorMade bag looks like something I'd see at a garage sale (exactly where it's going to end up) and offer $3.00 for.

Taylormade knocked it out of the park here. Really captures the essence and style of San Diego.

Srixon feels a bit too tropical, and I'm not really sure what Callaway was going for here. Red white and blue for the US Open, I get, but the rest is lost on me; just feels lazy.

These ^^ are my thoughts, basically verbatim.

Honestly I’d take any of them, I think the colours are really inspiring and completely different from the norm. Any one of them would just set up great in the man cave.

Srixon
Callaway
TM

Not a huge fan of any of them but the TM is the least not-really-that-attractive-but-kinda-okay-in-a-way-that-doesn't-suit-me kinda way.

The old school TaylorMade logo is the best part of any of them.

I like the Srixon bag, with the Callaway very close. Hard pass on the TaylorMade bag.

I usually like callaways best,, but this year srixon takes it for me.. taylormade looks like juicy fruit gum

Callaway and Srixon. I am a fan of retro styles but as a surfer as well, the Taylormade bag just isn’t right.

The TM is terrible, the other two are ok but not anything I’d buy.

I’m not crazy about any of these. 🤷🏾‍♂️ Honestly shocked at how meh these are.

I think the Srixon bag looks great.

Are these the bags from the women’s Open or the men’s?

Back