US Open Tennis 2010 Anyone?

SteveHung777

Reaction score
Handicap
Putting
Not sure if anyone here is into tennis, but with the US Open just around the corner, I'm getting excited! Mainly because so many players are capable of winning it!

So who do you think will win the Mens and Womens championship?

My picks are:

Andy Roddick (just because I've been a Roddick fan for ages, and I back him more out of hope than expectation these days) LOL

Caroline Wozniacki - Last year she proved that she has what it takes to get the final. I am expecting a big performance from her.

Hey, Steve!
Not sure if Roddick will have enough to take it all... the men's side seems fairly predictable, at least until the semis or so...
The women, on the other hand, always up in the air it seems. I'd love to see Caroline get back to the final!
My favorite tennis player is Marcos Baghdatis, hasn't been the same since his injury last year. :(

Every year for the past 10 years I almost make the trip to New York for the US Open. This year is no different, unfortunately...

My favorite tennis player is Marcos Baghdatis, hasn't been the same since his injury last year. :(
And just as I say that, he upsets Nadal to get to the semis of the W&S Masters! Go Marcos!

Last edited:
Tennis, whats tennis?

Federer is just so easy to watch, and is almost always the favourite to win (except on clay), but I think Nadal is gonna kick some butt.

Back