Usernames and Avatar: Explain Yours

Username was spit out for me when I clicked “join forum” on Tapatalk, it will suffice as I’m happy enough just being Ryan. Avatar hopefully sums up my personality until I decide it’s time for a change - big goofy smile and some finger guns are pretty on brand.

Username is simply my first name and last initial....no imagination here! My avatar reflects my two non-Golf interests: Music and travel. It is a picture of me with the Ray Charles statue outside the concert hall in Montreux, Switzerland.

Jazi = My name is Jaziel
95 = year I was born

Avatar = Abraham Ancer is my favorite PGA player

Username - picture a guy...riding a motorcycle..........without a helmet.
Avatar - Awesome picture and how I look hitting out of a bunker. (In my dreams of course)

My username is a bit of a sore subject. I don't really care for it, but it's just too easy to keep using the same thing. I read an interview with the wrestler Goldberg way back when I was a kid where he said his AOL Instant Messenger (yes, it's been that long) username was Annhl8r. I just added the X to the end.

My avatar...well that's pretty obviously just what it is because I'm lazy.

Jank is the first 4 letters of my last name and also what people in college called me. Polish last names... what can you do?

Avatar is just a pancake getting yammed on in a college dunk contest that I thought was ridiculous, stupid, and hilarious.

Avatar is Toby and Ava two of our dogs.

Username - Growing up I had a nickname that transformed over the years. It started out as Sa-ray-ray ... Turned into sa-ray and/or ray-ray depending on who you talked to ... Then telling @blazinden about it is where it really transformed.

One day he decided that it sounded like a Pokemon & started calling me Sar-Zar and would throw a ball at me (for fun) trying to capture me like a Pokemon! 🤣

Avatar - love dolphins & sunsets, & anything beach/water related.

Back