Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

I can take it, but just don't see a need to discuss this matter here. We have our thing and they have thiers.

I figured you were a big boy and could understand it was tongue in cheek

I'm positive that he did.

But soon as we worry about them too much, it seems spiteful, and not just a fun place to be a little more uncensored. People can enjoy their thing or our thing or both. So it's all cool.

But soon as we worry about them too much, it seems spiteful, and not just a fun place to be a little more uncensored. People can enjoy their thing or our thing or both. So it's all cool.

+10 :good: 'Cept I think I'm at my ration for giving you points. I'll go suggest some Hallowe'en songs.

Thank you for putting my words more eloquently.

The guy use to be a solid bowler with aspirations of going pro!!!

Its more than that:

Basically, what happened is, craig mac came up to see me at college, got wasted on a least 13 Woodchucks and 3 Slowgins/Sprites. He came to my league night because he did not believe that I bowled and heckled the _____ out of me all night from the grand stands as I got my lunch handed to me. All I heard all night is "Jimmy the Pins"...."Pins"..."Pete Weber".."You bowl like a girl" and C.mac laughing the whole night bombed at the bowling alley. I guess the funny thing was that craig mac could not believe that I bowled and never new that I did bowl. The name has stuck for 15 years...Over time he has changed his tune, instead of him saying, "I bowl like a girl" now He says "I putt like some girl named Sally". I dont know who Sally is but she must be an awful putter...

Its more than that:

Basically, what happened is, craig mac came up to see me at college, got wasted on a least 13 Woodchucks and 3 Slowgins/Sprites. He came to my league night because he did not believe that I bowled and heckled the _____ out of me all night from the grand stands as I got my lunch handed to me. All I heard all night is "Jimmy the Pins"...."Pins"..."Pete Weber".."You bowl like a girl" and C.mac laughing the whole night bombed at the bowling alley. I guess the funny thing was that craig mac could not believe that I bowled and never new that I did bowl. The name has stuck for 15 years...Over time he has changed his tune, instead of him saying, "I bowl like a girl" now He says "I putt like some girl named Sally". I dont know who Sally is but she must be an awful putter...

Yeah, but i had a great time! High fiving your partners and all..haha. I don't heckle him too badly now, but a few months ago he laid up from 170(shot over water), and I asked him if that was his Sally wedge. One of those deals where we have know each other so long it's fun, and he definitely takes his shots at me too.

DD - my initials
Bowdoin - where I went to school

my avatar is myself standing on the 2nd green of Sankaty Head Golf Club on Nantucket. One the best courses I have played here in the states, designed in a true links style. The course is private but opens up the last two weeks of october and I couldnt miss the opportunity. Pricey, at 135 green fee, but well worth it.

Last edited:
It's killing you Harry...isn't it??? :rotfl:

Didn't take you long to figure Harry out, did it? Maybe a nanosecond or two?

I'm still trying to workout how Brad made it past my radar!!! :laugh:

I've seen a photo--I can guess. :banana:

:pumpkin: I picked my avatar because it's almost Halloween! Back to normal on November 1. :pumpkin:

Normal??!! :laugh:

Well, normal for me.

I like your av, Smallville - it's appropriate. :skeleton:

My username was given to me but my lovely, yet incredibly sarcastic nephew last year when I developed the shanks bad. I would hit a beautiful drive and shank my iron into the woods. He would then announce that Sir Shanksalot is 'in the house'. Instead of beating him to a pulp with my golf club I just smiled and worked my ass off to improve. No more shanks.

My avatar is Christie Kerr graciously accepting her trophy. For some reason I kept staring at the picture so I used it. Not sure why it's so captivating but it just is.............

My username........cuz I am one. And the avatar - I know I like seeing who I chat with, thought maybe someone here would feel the same.....HELLO WORLD THIS IS ME :D

Username: I live in Missouri and I am a hack
Avatar: me in front of the Eiffel Tower, I don't know why I am using it.

My username is one of two nick names I answer to, the other is bennie. My previous avatar was me with a barramundi at Weipa in 1974 (yes Iam an aged athlete). The current avatar is of my wife and friends, playing golf in dress during a charity event last year as the Witt Sisters (Dim, Nit, Half and F...).

Back