Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Lets keep this one about usernames and avatars guys.

Lets keep this one about usernames and avatars guys.

How about signatures too? I finally got around, a year later, to finally putting up my WITB. I am hoping to change the irons this year!

So my avatar is Bo, a 14 lb siamese that's been know to chase flocks of wild turkeys in the woods.

I've been using this handle since the mid 90s. I needed a one when I started to play Counterstrike online. I was drawing a blank. My brother, friends, and I had a habit of getting in one of our cats faces and saying loudly " It's the Bortass!". My understanding isit's a line from the newer Star Treks. I never liked the new ones and have never seen the show, but I decide to use it as a screen name.

I was playing poker online a few years ago and some guy starting chatting at me in ' Klingon'. Bortass is a Klingon battlecruiser BTW(google was my friend in finding that out). I had to tell him I wasn't a trekkie...

So I use it for everything, XBOX, forums, EQ, WOW, DDO, Online Poker etc. I never have had a problem with someone else grabbing my handle.

I was able to find another golf chick, so I'll use this one for a while!!

I was able to find another einstein so I'll use it for awhile

Thanks MO. Don't you live in MO anyway?

Yeah but I've been a KU basketball fan since the days of Danny Manning and The Miracles.

I like to have something to argue with my buddies about so I tend to not like any of the local teams i.e. the Chiefs or Mizzou. I'll root for Missouri as long as they aren't playing KU, the Chiefs NEVER. I've liked the Cowboys for as long as I can remember, back as far as Tony Dorsett.

Yeah but I've been a KU basketball fan since the days of Danny Manning and The Miracles.

I like to have something to argue with my buddies about so I tend to not like any of the local teams i.e. the Chiefs or Mizzou. I'll root for Missouri as long as they aren't playing KU, the Chiefs NEVER. I've liked the Cowboys for as long as I can remember, back as far as Tony Dorsett.

One of my friends is a professor at KU. Smallie saw her on TV doing a green segment during halftime during one of the games. I think she gets tickets for all the games now.

One of my friends is a professor at KU. Smallie saw her on TV doing a green segment during halftime during one of the games. I think she gets tickets for all the games now.

I want to go to a game at Allen Fieldhouse, never have done it.

I changed to a hole I dug this summer. It is more fitting for my screen name.

I changed to a hole I dug this summer. It is more fitting for my screen name.

True, but the puppy made me smile every time I read your posts.

True, but the puppy made me smile every time I read your posts.

There are plenty more of her since she is only 3 or 4 months old now. I'll switch back and forth from time to time.

I want to go to a game at Allen Fieldhouse, never have done it.
It's worth a visit if you've never been there.I thought it was kind of a dump but it's all about history.

Do you think Hello Kitty is naked under the heart in my new avatar?

Yes and look how happy the bears are.

I just got a bit worried since Dent might see it. You don't think he'll be scarred for life - do you?

I just got a bit worried since Dent might see it. You don't think he'll be scarred for life - do you?

I'm certain Hello Kitty has scarred many of us for life.

I thionk you're OK Diane. I think Dent's got scars on top of scars. :D

Back