Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

GMAC!!

are you really chris wood? lol, nice pic, you look cold.

Links golf in October usually is cold! Chris Wood is about 3-4 inches taller than me, but otherwise we're about the same build. And have big noses.
Either you're hiding in those tall weeds behind that golfer or you have one heck of a nice looking follow through.

pelican_oh_snap.jpg

defeat the Patriots we will, yes

new avatar is from a catalog I got in the Monkey Disco mail. Real product too!

The #1 ranked, defending NCAA Champs!

I don't know if I'm seeing Flooder or Jefffann!

I thought about changing my avatar. But no way. It still gives me hope.

I like my new one.

I like my new one.

Escapades of the Escalade. But now the one part with OEM in it doesnt make any sense..

Escapades of the Escalade. But now the one part with OEM in it doesnt make any sense..

SHould I change it to Id like to run OEM over with a? hehe

Yeah that is a nice car, THP must be paying you pretty well!!

I was going to go with this wrecked one, because when you try to find a good picture of 2009 escalade tiger, you get some pretty crazy images.

I was going to go with this wrecked one, because when you try to find a good picture of 2009 escalade tiger, you get some pretty crazy images.
Nice, yeah I got a couple of wrecked Escalade results when searching "Tiger fist pump" too.

Nice, yeah I got a couple of wrecked Escalade results when searching "Tiger fist pump" too.

You should be glad that is what you got. With his track record, I would have guessed FAR worse.

Paul Casey... since westwood isn't gonna play the tour full time I gotta root for my next favorite euro...go Paul Casey !!!!

Tiger's back!

88543f15-1.jpg

OK, I kept the Tiger (back of Tiger) avatar as long as I could. Might bring it back again when people start talking about him being back again.

Lol that might be awhile Smallville

Back