Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Lol that might be awhile Smallville

That would be fine. Still going to take him on the Fantasy League team though. At least he makes cuts. hahaha

(Well, so far, this year!)

Oh yeah I will be taking him on my team. Just doesn't look like he's going to be in the final group on Sunday anytime soon.

OK, I kept the Tiger (back of Tiger) avatar as long as I could. Might bring it back again when people start talking about him being back again.

Next time he plays probably.

My username is my first name and last name initial. My avitar is the Valhalla club house, taken from the 18th fairway. Got to play there the October the year before the Ryder Cup was last there.

My username origin has been a secret for years... so I'm going to spill to you guys. Ahh, see, we are like family already. I used to date an F-111 fighter pilot out of Mountain Home Air Force Base and he had "AHH 2FLY" on the license plate on his Jeep. I loved it and I loved him and I love flying (don't have my license... yet). So when email was first invented, I "borrowed" it from him and never gave it up. My avatar is me from a trip to Cozumel for fun and SCUBA diving back in August.

Now is where we are supposed to ask, what happened to the original ahh2fly?

My username origin has been a secret for years... so I'm going to spill to you guys. Ahh, see, we are like family already. I used to date an F-111 fighter pilot out of Mountain Home Air Force Base and he had "AHH 2FLY" on the license plate on his Jeep. I loved it and I loved him and I love flying (don't have my license... yet). So when email was first invented, I "borrowed" it from him and never gave it up. My avatar is me from a trip to Cozumel for fun and SCUBA diving back in August.

^ nothing wrong with borrowing, heck I stole mine from pretty much everything down here.

I might pick your brain on cozumel diving over a beverage at the outing, I want to go somewhere different this summer, the keys have been done to death.

Edit: dang you thainer I don't have a double up arrow.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

The guy? Head injury... long story. Opted for early out because they were sitting pilots in desks whenever they got the chance back then, even though he was signed off as good to go by the President. He couldn't sit at a desk. He HAD to fly. He moved back to California. I was young and he didn't want to be the reason I went to California. Glad it didn't work out now. But it sure hurt at the time. If I was the "right" girl, I don't think it would have been an issue.
Now is where we are supposed to ask, what happened to the original ahh2fly?

We can chat about diving in Cozumel. Had an amazing time! Absolutely amazing. I've never been to The Keys, so that's where I'm going in May while I'm down there for golf. Where are the best places/dive shops down there?

I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft!

I think biggsy dives too. This might be a good idea for a new thread and keep this one about usernames and avatars.

Oh dear that response could go forever :p I'll put you together a PM of hot spots and THE best dive shop.

We can chat about diving in Cozumel. Had an amazing time! Absolutely amazing. I've never been to The Keys, so that's where I'm going in May while I'm down there for golf. Where are the best places/dive shops down there?

My avatar says :
If you are tired of the cold and snow raise your hand!
we are getting another blast of the white stuff , and I don,t see it melting anytime soon.

My avatar says :
we are getting another blast of the white stuff , and I don,t see it melting anytime soon.

that is a great avatar... did you take the pic or get it off the net?

My avatar says :

That is a hilarious avatar!

I want a new avatar myself. Need to come up with something.

well, that one sucks! hehe

well, that one sucks! hehe

no way, i love Ryan Moore. I watched him on the Golf Fix last night and really quite liked him. He's pretty knowledgeable and he's a rogue.

and he tells lockerroom guys that he doesnt have his wallet on him, so he'll send them a check for all of their hardwork, and never does.
no way, i love Ryan Moore. I watched him on the Golf Fix last night and really quite liked him. He's pretty knowledgeable and he's a rogue.

I get it if you just duck out, but dont go out of your way to tell them youre going to take care of them.

But is he rogue because he is, or is he golfs version of emo boy/girl?

and he tells lockerroom guys that he doesnt have his wallet on him, so he'll send them a check for all of their hardwork, and never does.

I get it if you just duck out, but dont go out of your way to tell them youre going to take care of them.

is this fact? if so, that really sucks!! Looks like Scratch wasnt paying very well

Fact. Plus he had a top 5 at the AT&T so if scratch wasnt paying too well, the PGATour was.
is this fact? if so, that really sucks!! Looks like Scratch wasnt paying very well

Edit. he came solo 2nd, purse was 6.2 mil, winning share was 1.16 mil

guys, I was just kidding. I'm no Ryan Moore fan and I'm no Scratch fan, my avatar is a way of me making fun of them.

Back