Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Charlie as a puppy. I mean as a baby puppy. He was less than 10 pounds here and is over 80 now. And he's only a year and a half. The little bastage is huge now.

eb8d5cbc.jpg

Here's another, just becasue:

1b53a087.jpg

My user name is my nickname and the my car number as i am in law enforcement. My avatar is the TaylorMade Van as I use their products.

Charlie as a puppy. I mean as a baby puppy. He was less than 10 pounds here and is over 80 now. And he's only a year and a half. The little bastage is huge now.

eb8d5cbc.jpg

Here's another, just becasue:

1b53a087.jpg

Epically cute Smalls! I actually saved a pic on my computer.

Updated my Avatar......Since Football season is upon us. Devin Moore. Was a Highschool buddy who is now playing for his Hometown Pro Team!

Ummm.....avy means Team Paradise won.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

My avy is for one week and is a result of my bet loss in the Morgan Cup to TC1.

re: Bogey317
That's awesome dude. I just might have to come home for SB weekend.

Last edited:
I am going to be the stick in the mud and say that I really with that your avatar and picture in your signature were not there. I really don't want to see either of those. They may ruin some of my THP enjoyment.

Ummm.....avy means Team Paradise won.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Thegeneral451 comes from two things. Full Name Bradley, cousin calls me Lee and I run the show like General Lee in most cases (I organize nights out, I run the softball team, etc) The 451 comes from the great novel Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.

The Avy is just me tee'n it up, the previous avy was a bear cus France (another THP member) Started calling me Links Bear due to my low driving shots.

451*. The temperature at which paper burns...I like that name alot right now. My avy is changing daily as a lost bet to Hawk.....

You forgot the caption!

TheChosen1 updated my avy. ugh and KellyBo was liking the Chuck Norris one lol

Nextgen is the name of my firm. Nextgen Search Group

Avatar is a Headhunter or nickname for executive recruiter.

Avatar is now...Idk what. Some kind of smear on my backing of Ole Gray? :D :D :D : :rofl: :blob:

Username is easy. I CAN NOT stand to 3 putt. In case you didnt know... a three jack is a three putt. "No Three Jacks"

Avatar is suppose to represent the only thing that I enjoy more than golf on a saturday and thats LSU football and being at "Death Valley" aka Tiger Stadium.

new avy, I like it.

Just noticed rbelbin is no longer with us. Welcome to THP, the Belbs.

took away my numbers and added a new avy

Back