Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

New season of Top Gear has started, so what better way to celebrate than with an Italian Stig avi.

I think it's time for a new avatar. I just don't know what to use.

Just updated from felit0 --to--> rafdo to match my Twitter handle.
I thought it would be better to keep it consistent now that I'm starting to interact with other THP members on Twitter.

Naw, google imaged that one son! I dont have that skill.

Next time you're up for a change, I'll alert my little bro. Haha.

Decided to switch from Bucky36 to Gaijin_Golfer to match my Twitter handle. For those who arent aware, the word, "gaijin" is typically used to refer to a non-Japanese person in Japan. From what I understand it was originally intended to be an insult to refer to someone as an outsider but its meaning has changed to the point where it doesnt have such a negative connotation anymore.

Strawboater is my twitter handle and is my attempt to poke fun at what I do for a living - steering river barges in the quaint English countryside.

Funny thread :)

Flix is just an old nickname and the avatar is the Swedish flag. Want to show my allegiance!

I chose this avatar cause not only am i a die hard Fin fan i also had Jason Taylor on my personal mock draft when we took him, one of my favorites of all-time.....and my name is actually Taylor so there ya go.

I was give the name Golfnut at the age of 12 by the members of my Uncle Golf course( Gillbertville Golf and County Club), Because golf was always on my mind and I was also practicing or playing the game. The 59 is because I shot a 59 in a High school golf match.

My avatar is the logo of a group of golfers that live in South Jersey and/or play golf in the area.

Avatar is my home teams badge back in England and a Santa's hat because I made it a Christmas, as for the name well its inspired by the wife because she always has done... Blame Me that is!

My avatar is me freezing my nuts off yesterday. The things we go through just to get out

My username is my old call sign from work......but I have to find a good avatar now......:bulgy-eyes:

If you don't know what mine means, you have problems.

My title refers to my musical taste.

My avy represents Anonymous.

If you don't know what mine means, you have problems.

My title refers to my musical taste.

My avy represents Anonymous.

I like the shortening. Very simple.

The origin of my nickname is pretty obvious. Best european player in the nba. EVER. Maybe even the best international player.

Virgin islands are US territory right?

After a really long time I changed my avatar today from my past Maltese Bentley to my new Maltese Finlay. Just seemed appropriate.

Slammin'SAM - my initials are S.A.M., and while I still have my days off the tee, I used to really get it out there. Of course, one of my favorite golfers as a youth was Slammin' Sam Snead.

Back