Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

i certainly did some skimming yesterday.

Here is a good place to announce our avatar wager, TC.

Jaime Lovemark vs. Jason Day (each of our Up & Down players to watch in 2011) winners gets control over the other guy's avatar for what TC, the entire PGA off season? ie after the last event of the fall series until the first event of 2012?

Here is a good place to announce our avatar wager, TC.

Jaime Lovemark vs. Jason Day (each of our Up & Down players to watch in 2011) winners gets control over the other guy's avatar for what TC, the entire PGA off season? ie after the last event of the fall series until the first event of 2012?

that's a long time. i'm thinking 30 days is plenty. i gave my avatar to paulo for 90 days and it was far too long.

jason day, what a safe pick.

that's a long time. i'm thinking 30 days is plenty. i gave my avatar to paulo for 90 days and it was far too long.

jason day, what a safe pick.

I agree...90 days is way too long

I agree...90 days is way too long

Yup me too, I hated looking at your (FLTC) losing avatar from the Ryder Cup for how long, a year? lol Seemed like forever

Oh you wish. I decided my greatness didn't need to be broadcast for the world to see just yet. It's not fair to gloat all year long. I will wait until I have the championship belt. Until then I will just demand my respect. ; )

I LOVE it!!!

Already conceding that you won't win the Fantasy Golf league too....I love that too! HA!

poor Brett...seeing the Jets win must not have been too happy for him

A photo of me from a tournament last year.

Back