Using tech to assist in practice

obedt

Reaction score
Handicap
Creciendo
I know a few people used the SC lines for practice. A few others have SkyTraks or other launch monitors. How often do you use tech for practice purposes? Whether it be a swing tracker, putting sensor, etc there's a TON of options that sound good in principle, but not necessarily something we rely or use to the fullest.

I use a Zepp Swing Analyzer Once a month or so at the range. Gives me a decent idea of where things are at. Else, while on course I use SwingU to track shots.
That said, I’m going to give Arccos a try this year once I build my new-to-me iron set and the snow melts.

Only time I’ve used this kind of tech is during lessons and fittings.
Same. No access to a launch monitor anywhere near me, nor any other high tech stuff. About the limitations of my 'tech' for practice is alignment rods and occasionally taking a video of myself.

Haven't been able to during practice. Would be nice to have some tech available for personal use.

I incorporate my SC200 launch monitor into my practice sometimes. I'll also utilize the tempo trainer built into my golf watch from time to time. Don't use either every session, just whenever the tech features line up with my goals for a given practice session.

I’ve got a blast motion sensor coming. It’s supposed to be good for any swing from 75 yards and in... wedges to putter. They’ve got a 50% off deal going on right now during the quarantine.

Back