UST Mamiya ATTAS COOOL Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New shaft hitting tour this week and THP TV sat down with Danny Le to get all of the details.

This shaft looks pretty coool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video as usual with Danny the master! And I see THP man made an appearance!

coool! Fits the design and graphics well.
40g to 80g gives a ton of options.
mid launch and low to mid spin

LOTS of really good tech in this one. Mid launch with low/mid spin and hit it straighter? Sign me up!

Sounds great! Excellent insight from Danny as well relative to the profile as a whole

i give credit to ust for taking some risks on the graphics of the attas line. i like to hear "mid" launch, and maybe closer to "mid" spin. would like to know more about feel, and maybe have a chance to hit this. i've never hit anything from the attas line, but it sure does get a lot of love.

Mid launch, mid-low spin is usually a solid profile for my swing. Would be interested in trying this at a lightly lower weight weight range (mid 50s vs my typical 65 g setups)

Another great option on the marketplace

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Awesome looking shaft. I'm pretty sure THP man made an appearance. Maybe, hinting at a possible giveaway in the future.

Very nice. More options are always good, and we know that if it's coming from UST, it's going to be good.

This shaft sounds like it's right in my wheelhouse!! I really like the Mitsubishi Tensei Blue and this sounds like it's pretty close to that from what Danny said in the video. I'd much rather game UST over Mitsubishi any day though!

The graphics look fantastic and I'm sure the shaft is going to do well on tour. Lots of excitement around this offering. Looks like THP Man was as excited as the rest of us.

Great looking shaft and love the mid launch low-mid spin profile. UST sounds like they have a winner

Very interesting. Would love to test one, I hope!!

More energey transfer to the golf ball sounds amazing to me! Mid launch and low to mid spin sound wonderful for my game.

Interesting... very interesting...

Awesome looking shaft. The mid launch and mid/low spin is right in my wheelhouse! I would love to give this one a go.

Excited to try this shaft.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Great looking shaft. Thanks for the detailed specs. Very interested

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

LOL, loving the graphics in the video! THP MAN!

this one seems right up my alley with energy transfer and low spin/mid launch.

Coool shaft, seems right up my alley. Going to have to give this one a try.

Love Danny's breakdown of just how they can boost energy transfer to the ball, and accommodate tour X to lady profiles. The Cooool's mid launch/mid-low spin profile should meld great with the newer driver head strategies and will fit a lot of golfers very well. This one is right in my wheelhouse and I look forward to reading what the THPers testing this bad boy experience.

Last edited:
Love the use of materials optimization to engineer the property profile. Terrifically well explained. The end properties sound like a great fit for me game, and it seems as though they paid extra attention to the lower shaft weights, like the 60+/- range where I seem to get the best results. There will be some some extra lucky THPers. Hope I'm one of them.

Back