#LivingtheDream
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.5

Check this out on Instagram.

Anyone here selected?

I didn't join as it's the stock shaft in my putter but it's an awesome shaft

I have used a bunch of UST shafts over the years and have Recoils now but I am not joining Instagram, twitter ect Good Luck to all

I thought they said they would announce the winners today in an IG Story but I have not seen anything.
Same here. Wasn’t sure if I just missed it.

The story said 3 pm CST but didn’t see names… hope it was a THPer

The story has been posted and it looks like I will need to purchase a shaft in January.

I am interested in trying an exotic shaft for the putter but don't want to mess up my gamer and being in a Midlock a second putter is expensive.

BD5AD3D2-51B0-47C9-B5DE-78D2CE16863D.png

second from the top is @radiman
Haha, it is! And I am pumped to try it. Not quite sure if I go with the all graphite or the one with the steel tip. Will be putting it up against a Mitsubishi MMT putter shaft. Will be a fun experiment!

I have to say. I am not quite sure what the difference is between the steel tipped version and the all graphite. Trying to read into the materials that have been posted. And it almost seems like maybe the steel tip is for a heavier putter head. Just going to roll with the all graphite version.

Should be a super easy swap once it arrives. So, will get it set and give it a whirl. Will be sure to post my thoughts on the forum here.

I have to say. I am not quite sure what the difference is between the steel tipped version and the all graphite. Trying to read into the materials that have been posted. And it almost seems like maybe the steel tip is for a heavier putter head. Just going to roll with the all graphite version.

Should be a super easy swap once it arrives. So, will get it set and give it a whirl. Will be sure to post my thoughts on the forum here.
Thanks! Looking forward to reading your thoughts. I've always gamed a steel shaft in my putter so was curious when I saw this opportunity.

Steel tip allows for "over hosel" configurations like slant necks.

Haha, it is! And I am pumped to try it. Not quite sure if I go with the all graphite or the one with the steel tip. Will be putting it up against a Mitsubishi MMT putter shaft. Will be a fun experiment!
Duuuuude! that's a fun win! Congrats 🔥

The shaft is tentatively scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. But, we have been under a winter storm warning since Tuesday and it's looking to go through tomorrow. So, expecting next week as a more realistic ETA on receiving it.

The shaft is tentatively scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. But, we have been under a winter storm warning since Tuesday and it's looking to go through tomorrow. So, expecting next week as a more realistic ETA on receiving it.
I can't wait to hear your experience with it!

Congrats and looking forward to your reports.

Love to hear that. I love the LAGP and MMT putter shafts but both are in the 135 gram range and feel just a tad heavier than I’d like. The All In at 125ish could be right in my wheelhouse.

Back