UST Mamiya LIN-Q Shaft

6ACED0C0-A0B8-493D-A826-9310C4CF640E.jpeg8D72DEE9-6D6B-4231-80C7-DC1522CB5222.jpeg

This beast is going to become a 3w shaft this weekend.

Hitting my friends was a pleasure. I hate trying new stuff that is good.... Mainly because I hate wanting it.

So a low spin player is putting a low spin shaft in a very low spin 3w. What could possibly go wrong? :p #LaunchingMissiles

So a low spin player is putting a low spin shaft in a very low spin 3w. What could possibly go wrong? :p #LaunchingMissiles
Nothing at all. My “low spin” is overplayed a lot around here, particularly in woods.

Besides, I used to play this in a driver quite well. ;)

I had a day with this shaft in my Cobra SZ driver today which led me to a personal best score. I love this shaft. I’m putting one in my 3W as soon as I figure out the best way to make that happen.

I had a day with this shaft in my Cobra SZ driver today which led me to a personal best score. I love this shaft. I’m putting one in my 3W as soon as I figure out the best way to make that happen.
Attaboy dude!

That is awesome. Your game is really coming around.

I am keeping a watchful eye on one of these. My heart is telling me to go for it. But, my mind is telling me I don't need it.

I am keeping a watchful eye on one of these. My heart is telling me to go for it. But, my mind is telling me I don't need it.

If we all thought that way, golf companies would go broke!:ROFLMAO:

I've been golflusting for the red, white and blue LINQ that @2BFAST has for sale but I imagine the F5 is a bit much for this older guy.

That's fantastic, my man! Congrats!

Technically, we don't NEED any golf stuff. And if you don't need it, then its frivolous. And if you are going to spend money on frivolous stuff anyways, it might as well be the best stuff. Ergo, you should get one. See? Simple.

My driving accuracy with the LIN-Q and Cobra King SZ head has been paying huge dividends. My driving used to be all over the place. I have had some power, but no accuracy. Now I have both:
6D0ABD00-502F-482B-AF9C-B71015A97E5A.jpeg

My driving accuracy with the LIN-Q and Cobra King SZ head has been paying huge dividends. My driving used to be all over the place. I have had some power, but no accuracy. Now I have both:
View attachment 8943216
This is seriously awesome. Well done dude

If we all thought that way, golf companies would go broke!:ROFLMAO:

I've been golflusting for the red, white and blue LINQ that @2BFAST has for sale but I imagine the F5 is a bit much for this older guy.

....trust me Iv lusted on it already. It’s just got to much lust for me to handle lol

Blue is tipped and cleaned, ready to install tomorrow afternoon.

View attachment 8943216

Do they make LINQ putter shafts?

Blue is tipped and cleaned, ready to install tomorrow afternoon.

I’m curious to hear your thoughts with this on your 3W.

I’m curious to hear your thoughts with this on your 3W.
It should be a fun one if nothing else. It’s got the perfect weight for me for a 3w.

It should be a fun one if nothing else. It’s got the perfect weight for me for a 3w.

Is yours an 8F or 7F?

Back