UST Mamiya LIN-Q Shaft

i was a little nervous about the gun metal but it feels, and performs, fabulous in my driver...glad i got off the fence about a "cool" shaft @Jman .

@Prince94 What did you think of your new LIN-Q Purple this past weekend? Hate I missed the debut!

i was a little nervous about the gun metal but it feels, and performs, fabulous in my driver...glad i got off the fence about a "cool" shaft @Jman .
:ROFLMAO:

Happy to push you off the ledge!

@Prince94 What did you think of your new LIN-Q Purple this past weekend? Hate I missed the debut!
Freaking purple in a 3w is still a caaaaannnnnonnnnnnn here. It’s downright absurd!

Freaking purple in a 3w is still a caaaaannnnnonnnnnnn here. It’s downright absurd!

I’ve got the gunmetal in my 3W and I referred to it as a “Rocket Launcher”.

Thing is a rocket launcher! Can’t complain when you hit one 335 with barely any roll... the launch angle is also towering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is that picture you sent me of said drive? I just really want to make fun of the approach 😂

Where is that picture you sent me of said drive? I just really want to make fun of the approach

we dont talk about that part... is there anything more relatable for a weekend golfer than piping a drive and messing up a 70 yard pitch? Still got up and down for par though

we dont talk about that part... is there anything more relatable for a weekend golfer than piping a drive and messing up a 70 yard pitch? Still got up and down for par though

I have been there man, too many times lately. Glad the LIN-Q is working out for you. It’s been a fun shaft for me.

Welcome to the club. 😆😆😆

Averaged 275yd missiles yesterday, and took some aggressive lines. Got punished on some bad swings, but overall was a decent driver performance

My solo birdie of the day
Screenshot_20200831-220705_Garmin Golf.jpg

6F4 ponder, activate

Where are you all finding these shafts? Or where's the best place to buy/find a deal on them? I was looking on ebay and didn't see hardly any at all. Looking to snag a Gunmetal 7F5 for the Cobra Xtreme.

Where are you all finding these shafts? Or where's the best place to buy/find a deal on them? I was looking on ebay and didn't see hardly any at all. Looking to snag a Gunmetal 7F5 for the Cobra Xtreme.

UST Mamiya has a list of all their online retailers on their site: How To Buy

Golf Works has them I believe: Golf Works LIN-Q Gunmetal

I was fit into the 7F4 gunmetal. I was showing swing speeds of 105ish.
Love that selection. I think I’ll go up to 7F4, but I can’t decide between the purple or gunmetal. Leaning purple because I’m loving the riptide shaft I’ve got currently.

Back