UST Mamiya LIN-Q Shaft

Lakers theme. Looking forward to hearing about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so just read through the whole thread again... were there ever any reviews posted elsewhere on these?? there's some available on eBay right now and I'm curious the difference between the black and purple

so just read through the whole thread again... were there ever any reviews posted elsewhere on these?? there's some available on eBay right now and I'm curious the difference between the black and purple

Follow the Live Update thread for Shaft up today and we will get you answers and feedback. Have them in play today and we are with Danny Le who can offer more insight than anybody.

I think they’re still a Tour only shaft and not available at retail yet. I don’t think I remember any THP’ers getting their hands on them just yet, maybe that changes soon with the ShaftUp events kicking off! As far as the colors go, I’m not sure, they might just be different color ways. There’s also a white version, I think I prefer the purple though:)

edit: JB got ya! Started typing then got sidetracked...

I think they’re still a Tour only shaft and not available at retail yet. I don’t think I remember any THP’ers getting their hands on them just yet, maybe that changes soon with the ShaftUp events kicking off! As far as the colors go, I’m not sure, they might just be different color ways. There’s also a white version, I think I prefer the purple though:)

I like the purple too! im just getting ahead of myself lol. Im lucky to be going to the Shaft Up #2 event so I need to be patient and im sure my questions will be answered.... just so tempting cuz its only $140 on eBay right now

I like the purple too! im just getting ahead of myself lol. Im lucky to be going to the Shaft Up #2 event so I need to be patient and im sure my questions will be answered.... just so tempting cuz its only $140 on eBay right now

Been there before man, it’s not hard to do! You’re gonna have a blast!

Watch out for the UST Shafts on EBay that are too good to be true, many times they are. Unless it’s a used shaft from an individual I’d be very skeptical of a new Linq shaft for $140.

Been there before man, it’s not hard to do! You’re gonna have a blast!

Watch out for the UST Shafts on EBay that are too good to be true, many times they are. Unless it’s a used shaft from an individual I’d be very skeptical of a new Linq shaft for $140.

thanks.. but no no its used. And theres a scratch on it that's pretty ugly which I no damn well I wouldn't buy anyway. But also seems like its meant to be since it has a TM tip already

Definitely will be following the thread. This shaft has me intrigued

I have the purple in two clubs right now and after three rounds it is a shaft I am really enjoying.
In the Mizuno ST190G driver and the XXIO Prime 2019 Driver cut short.

I was trying to describe the feel to Danny during our round, so while this is a dated approach, those that have been on THP for a while will understand it. It reminds me a lot of a more stable version of the Miyazaki Kusala Blue. Mid across the board in terms of tech, but really a bit more stable in the tip section. It feels good. Smooth is a good descriptor there. It held up fine to a myriad of swings and speeds as both Danny and I hit it a lot and THPer Hambone tested it out on the range as well.

Right now this shaft is tour only, and not sure what the future holds of it, but currently I dig it.

I have the purple in two clubs right now and after three rounds it is a shaft I am really enjoying.

I was trying to describe the feel to Danny during our round, so while this is a dated approach, those that have been on THP for a while will understand it. It reminds me a lot of a more stable version of the Miyazaki Kusala Blue. Mid across the board in terms of tech, but really a bit more stable in the tip section. It feels good. Smooth is a good descriptor there. It held up fine to a myriad of swings and speeds as both Danny and I hit it a lot and THPer Hambone tested it out on the range as well.

Right now this shaft is tour only, and not sure what the future holds of it, but currently I dig it.

Anything in their line you’d compare it to flight and spin wise? Or is it just a unique entity for them?

Stable tip and smooth plus the purple really makes me want to hit this

Any comparison to shafts in the attas line

Any comparison to shafts in the attas line

Such a different feel. The closest would be a smoother feeling #10

Such a different feel. The closest would be a smoother feeling #10

I’m not familiar with that or the one you cited in the original post - guess I will just have to try it! Glad you are digging it and it looks like it’s getting some traction on tour!

So, what exactly is/are the profile/profiles here? Cannot find anything on that, I know they're Tour Only at the moment, but still! Haha

So, what exactly is/are the profile/profiles here? Cannot find anything on that, I know they're Tour Only at the moment, but still! Haha

Low/Low in the gun metal
Mid Launch low/mid spin in the purple.

Low/Low in the gun metal
Mid Launch low/mid spin in the purple.

I figured, very nice! Thank you!

Looking forward to hearing more about the materials in this one when the time comes, I know they are very excited about it clearly!

I'm going to need a purple #justsayin

Im really digging it right now. Not sure these will come to market in the future, but right now I just love the way it feels in the driver for me.

Im really digging it right now. Not sure these will come to market in the future, but right now I just love the way it feels in the driver for me.

I’ve never been disappointed by a UST offering that I’ve put in play and reading your thoughts, I think this would a box for me

Hi @Canadan

What??? I need some more info on this one...Canadan...

Back