UST Mamiya LIN-Q Shaft

So, I remembered I have a Purple FW shaft in an M6 fairway I caved the face in on......

Maybe the EXS deserves a reshaft?

So, I remembered I have a Purple FW shaft in an M6 fairway I caved the face in on......

:eek: That;s my next acquisition hopefully once all the crazy COVID situation slows down and we all get back to some level of normalcy.

:eek: That;s my next acquisition hopefully once all the crazy COVID situation slows down and we all get back to some level of normalcy.
I only got 10 or so swings on that M6 with it, I think it deserves another crack, hmmmmm

I only got 10 or so swings on that M6 with it, I think it deserves another crack, hmmmmm

You tease.

Hell yeah you should crack it. Especially with your fancy new net and hitting mat. :p

Soon my friend, soon.

899674F2-6872-43BC-946C-FF231B532FAA.jpeg

That looks so good.
It’s an awesome looking shaft. The detail in the graphics may be the best in the business. Tiny elements and details throughout. It’s sharp.

Strong like bull! That would be a good combo.

It’s an awesome looking shaft. The detail in the graphics may be the best in the business. Tiny elements and details throughout. It’s sharp.
Yeah, I was zooming in on that pic last night. Love little details like that.

Yeah, I was zooming in on that pic last night. Love little details like that.

Looking at @BigDill picture made me take a look at the Purple and realize there's another layer of unfilled symbols which I missed at first. Tried to get a snap shot of them below. Hopefully it shows them.

20200414_092053_HDR~2.jpg

Yeah the LIN-Q Gunmetal is going to stay in the bag for a while. Another great day driving the ball. I have shortened my swing a bit, but the shaft still transfers so much energy through the head. No more head flexing open at the bottom of the swing.
View attachment trim.47AEB670-CBD4-474F-8A1A-17DA62A0A366.MOV

8AFEB66F-3462-443F-8A42-B00FA65D6376.jpeg

:cool:

Oh yes. Definitely need to hear your thoughts on it. :)
Mentioned a tiny bit in the EXS 220 fw review thread. Will have some more soon.

Previously this was in the M6 3w I caved in :oops:

Gosh I love my Gunmetal shaft...it’s kinda like cheating!

The Beastly Blue that I have here is going to go into a SIM Max 3w this week. It could be fun.

8B26F587-E6CA-4557-B6BA-FCBC936D29FF.jpeg

8513D08E-1825-4AD0-8AB5-231DF5EA80F3.jpeg

Very good. How does it compare to what you're playing now? Demo shaft? Straight in install or too trimmed?

buddies. Straight in. It’s good. I like how it feels. I will post some numbers with mine in a bit.

Very good. How does it compare to what you're playing now? Demo shaft? Straight in install or too trimmed?

here is my shaft. I can get a little faster but this is about my average.

A3B953E4-BDD3-412C-9DBB-2172294EE337.jpeg

Back