PODCAST UST Mamiya LIN-Q Shafts: Golf Unfiltered Episode 252

golfunfiltered

Johnny Unhappy Pro
Reaction score
Handicap
The THP Radio Network is proud to present the Golf Unfiltered Show with Adam Fonseca. The show brings new and interesting topics and interviews from the world of golf and we are honored to have it as part of our lineup on The Hackers Paradise Podcast Network.

Adam sits down to give you the details on UST Mamiya’s new LIN-Q wood shaft series, including the differences between the Gunmetal and Purple varieties.

ust-1024x494.jpg

Have you downloaded the THP Mobile App? Available now for iOS and Android devices everywhere and is 100% free. The easiest way to enjoy all of the THP content, right in the palm of your hand. You can find it in the Google Play Store or the App Store right now.

Podcast:

[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/ust-mamiya-lin-q-shafts-golf-unfiltered-episode-252/]Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the gunmetal in my my g400 max and loving it!

While I enjoy talking about myself, I usually don't refer to myself in the third person. :ROFLMAO:

Really nice podcast Adam. Couldn't agree more with your assessment on getting used to the shafts. It is more stout than previous shafts but after getting 6 rounds in and getting used to it on real-course conditions, I have eliminated the left hand snap hook which is exactly what I was looking for. Since the bash, I've made 1 small adjustment in moving the head to the draw position to adjust the static lie angle and that made a huge difference helping just finish off the closing of the face. Really great recommendation that any new driver/shaft combo will take a bit of time to normalize to your swing. But that's the fun in it! Constant improving and adjusting. :D

Is it pronounced LIN Q or link? I've read and heard both.

So it's both...:ROFLMAO:

Friends of Dan-Y call it the LIN-Q.

Ok, I was wondering as I listened to your podcast.

Perfect timing, perfect for the lunch time listen!

The timing of this could not be any better i am listening now.

Back