For Sale UST Mamiya LINQ 3w 43" Red/White/Blue Shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

2BFAST

Wiener Dog
Reaction score
Handicap
Trending..
The ONLY reason why im selling this is this shaft is a little to stout for me. Take advantage of this! It has a Golf Pride MCC +4 Mid Size Grey grip on it as that's what I play.

$200 + the ride. Lets talk

8LiMuOJ.jpg

vVXzjuR.jpg

hfg86DZ.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures of the tip condition please.

That shaft is amazing. @Tevenor needs to buy it right now.

I don’t have pics of the tip as it has a Cobra adapter on it. The rep installed it for a F9 3W

I don’t have pics of the tip as it has a Cobra adapter on it. The rep installed it for a F9 3W
The adapter type is fine, needed to know that. Thanks.

Oh man...oh man... 😬

What LIN-Q model is it? Gunmetal? Purple?

Wish it was an 8F

I wish I swung hard enough to put an extra stiff shaft in play, because I have an F9 3W in white that is begging to have this installed. :(

I wish I swung hard enough to put an extra stiff shaft in play, because I have an F9 3W in white that is begging to have this installed. :(

Trust me, im not selling this cause I want to. But its not doing me any good sitting around as its to much for me also. Its a stunning looking shaft

Trust me, im not selling this cause I want to. But its not doing me any good sitting around as its to much for me also. Its a stunning looking shaft
What do you usually play, F4?

7F or 8F and this would be an easy sell to me.... I even have some cobra fwy sitting around....

Bump!

so with adapter this is 43" ?? I play the Tour Length driver so I think this would play 44 1/2

im asking if that shaft as is with the adapter is currently 43"..... meaning it would make my driver 44.5" with the head attached

Go ahead and try it out, If it doesn't work out maybe I will buy it from you for my SZ 3 wood

This thread almost makes me interested in that 3w head again! LOL

This thread almost makes me interested in that 3w head again! LOL
I still have it, and I think this shaft would be a great option for you, so if you wanted to figure that out, the head could definitely find its way back to your home. I am playing the SZ Tour right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back