UST Mamiya Recoil Custom Shafts

110 Prototypes, in F4, in......black and orange?

Why yes, yes I think maybe so.

Yes!!! If I got some, that shaft and that color combo would be on my short list for sure!

Rumors are flying, can’t confirm nor deny, but a few THP’ers may have made a purchase that relates to this thread. Still trying to get confirmation and visual proof.

Stay tuned.

Rumors are flying, can’t confirm nor deny, but a few THP’ers may have made a purchase that relates to this thread. Still trying to get confirmation and visual proof.

Stay tuned.

I heard of a set that may or may not be ready for install around the end of this month...could be a rumor...we’ll see.

I heard of a set that may or may not be ready for install around the end of this month...could be a rumor...we’ll see.

I’m assuming it’s rumor.

Stay tuned.

Perhaps people should stay tuned later this week........possible spoiler......?????????

c2733526ead97e950cade69a8702ceb1.jpg

Last edited:
Did anyone see the ones they did for Callaway's Vegas wedges?

Perhaps people should stay tuned later this week........possible spoiler......?????????

c2733526ead97e950cade69a8702ceb1.jpg

Those are gonna be amazing!!! Can’t wait to see the finished product!

Those are some of my personal favorites, wish I could have gotten a hold of them!

All done with the epoxy / install....and they look badass!

Tomorrow I'll cut and install black and white Lamkin Z5 grips.

76df198121603da76dedbbe10f2c1250.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Gotta give a little shout out to the epoxy mixing tray sold by golfworks.com. Plenty of room to mix and once hardened the epoxy "pops off" leaving the tray good as new!

19b4afe3331519a6b7bc788bce37a0d8.jpg

aeeba96fcbba0f25d95683487cc983e1.jpg

All done! These turned out really, really nice!

In doing the grips, I did 2 full length wraps and then added 1.5 wraps (spiral) for the bottom hand...to provide only a small taper. They came out perfect.

I'm hoping to get out for the first round on Friday, but as luck would have it I'm swamped at work. Definitely this weekend though, not even the 105* heat we have in Texas will stop this show.

I want to thank Danny (@UST Mamiya) for the badass matte black Recoils, THP and Taylormade for the M3's, and those of you who have been following along. I have always wanted a set that looked like this and now I have it!

Can't wait to provide feedback from this new combo.....stay tuned.....

f1df403fbbdd2212f6fbbc79218a58ec.jpg

dad4ace86dc75e4be35b94e195cff565.jpg

239ea8a1e69f7f01e4667405d7db9596.jpg

Those came out insanely well

Great job. Did you check swing weights and such before build?

566d1adf856a2c3e157ca0a59bfcad12.jpg

Just a little tease...

Soon.

Damn you... I was hoping they were finally done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just need to nail down the ferrules and build them up. It’s CLOSE!

Back