UST Mamiya Recoil Custom Shafts

Little clean up the other day.

d7e8904d84cdf02fb2328c73f977e721.jpg

Man I'd love a custom blue set!

I was at Club Champion last week and saw the promo for these on one of the table tops.

They are so good. Also, after going to UST with THP last year, Danny might have gone a bit crazy and did something something that I'll be involving in my 2020 bag.

You guys want to see them?

I was at Club Champion last week and saw the promo for these on one of the table tops.

They are so good. Also, after going to UST with THP last year, Danny might have gone a bit crazy and did something something that I'll be involving in my 2020 bag.

C405CE67-8220-49A6-96E0-C395FACE2CF4.gif

Wtf?!

killer!!!

Recoils are some of the best looking shafts out there. Add some custom options and ?

Holy forking shirt @Canadan ! You’re a lucky lucky duck. Enjoy them, brother!

Holy forking shirt @Canadan ! You’re a lucky lucky duck. Enjoy them, brother!
Somebody has been watching the good place lmao!

Thanks dude! I'm pumped to get them into play.

Somebody has been watching the good place lmao!

Thanks dude! I'm pumped to get them into play.
Love that show! So how blue are they? Does the blue show up in all light or just certain light?

Love that show! So how blue are they? Does the blue show up in all light or just certain light?
A bit more subtle inside. I had to take them outside to really activate the blue.

That’s really cool. Much more subdued inside but I can’t stop looking at them. This may be my 77th visit to this page since I saw them yesterday.
haha my dude, I feel the same way. Hell, I'm surprised they haven't been put bedside every night.

Back