UST Mamiya Recoil Custom Shafts

That’s really cool. Much more subdued inside but I can’t stop looking at them. This may be my 77th visit to this page since I saw them yesterday.
I bookmarked that ish ?

Wow those are just smoking hot!!!!!

Those Recoils are downright sick @Canadan , after your range day sessions and saying how the 95s helped you with a slight OTT with heavier shafts, do you think these will be ok?
PS- If not I'll PM you my address. ;)

Those Recoils are downright sick @Canadan , after your range day sessions and saying how the 95s helped you with a slight OTT with heavier shafts, do you think these will be ok?
PS- If not I'll PM you my address. ;)
haha yeah. I'm far from my optimal swing (which might make Range Days all the more interesting). There was no question that 110 was the right fit at UST last year.

Once i get back in season and actually swing more than a couple times a month, I'll be in heaven with the 110's. At Range Days, between the hundreds of swings and not hitting for months, 95's made my life a ton easier. Hell, from day one to day two I bet I lost 3-4mph off my swing.

haha yeah. I'm far from my optimal swing (which might make Range Days all the more interesting). There was no question that 110 was the right fit at UST last year.

Once i get back in season and actually swing more than a couple times a month, I'll be in heaven with the 110's. At Range Days, between the hundreds of swings and not hitting for months, 95's made my life a ton easier. Hell, from day one to day two I bet I lost 3-4mph off my swing.

Looking fowards to the range day episodes. What I'm not looking forward to is playing with my BILs spare sticks next week after just swinging my 95 F4s once a week all winter, steel 130 Xs! My shoulders and arms are already screaming.?

Back