UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

Man I’m jealous with the rapsodo
My club is stuck in the stone age and they're not used to people bringing out launch monitors on the range. I keep getting weird stares and people asking "what the heck is that?".... :ROFLMAO:

Glad to have it though and it works really well for these quick 45min to hour sessions during my lunch break. Hit one bucket of balls, get a few numbers. And I can see where I'm breaking progress by going back through the data.

Just looking back at some of my previous numbers with the lighter DARTs it's kind of eye opening how much more consistency I see.

Its a shaft that doesn't require extra even though is stiffer... It allows me to take smooth swings and not feel like I have to come out of my shoes

Oh man, this is so, so true. I was playing Apex DCB's with MMT's the last two years and I always felt like I really had to step on the accelerator to get the distance I wanted or needed at times. I'm playing Ai Paradym HL's with Recoil Darts this year and I can only reiterate the quote above. I'm working on slowing down the downswing transition (less aggressive) and letting the clubs do the work more this year with some really good results.

Back