UST Mamiya Recoil Shafts Review Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP recently sent out sets of these shafts to 3 THP members to review. This will be the thread that they will use to do so. Please feel free to post your own reviews in this thread if you test these shafts out.

Last edited:
Well, well, well. Got home from work today to find a tidy little package sitting by the front door. I was pretty excited and tore into the box as soon as I could.

I opened the boxed and was blown away! These shafts are incredible looking! I love the chrome finish and just the simplicity about them. I can't wait to get them all shafted and out on the course! Here are some shots I took quickly before heading to the doctors office.

ugyvy5y2.jpg

ada9ureq.jpg

3u9y5yma.jpg

a7a6a4az.jpg

I will get some more photos and thoughts up soon but just wanted to get a few ideas and photos up for now.

A huge thanks to THP and UST Mamiya for this incredible testing opportunity!

Congrats to these testers, I am very interested in your findings, and a bunch jealous, lol.

Wow, those are beautiful. Kind of cool how with the chrome they don't look fully graphite.

Looking good, those are sharp!

Looking forward to you getting these setup.

That finish is beautiful! Can't wait to hear your results when you get them shafted and in play!

They look great, can't wait for you guys to get them installed.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

a sharp looking iron shaft. 125 grams? I like the sounds of that

I don't know why I expected these to be lighter than 125. Nice to see these in the hands of testers already.

They really do look awesome, very cool, slick design!

Yep these are the prototypes so they are going to be comparable to the steel shafts that everyone is used to. Pretty excited to get them in and see some results.

Those look better than I remember. Have fun with the testing.

Those look sharp! Great pics.

Great picks ttd! This is going to be a real fun thread to follow.

So jealous. What you putting them in? Did you get stiff or regular?

I will be putting mine in a set of Xhot Pros 4-W. They are the F4 which is stiff.

They look sharp. Crazy to think they are 125g!

Those look great!

They look great, I love how they threw grips in there for you.

Those things look so sweet! Can't wait for you all to get started, I think it would be an understatement to say there is an abundance of curiosity on these!

These look absolutely amazing in person. Really looking forward to how they perform!

The fact that UST is very local to me even ups my curiosity level.

Those are good lookin shafts. Can't wait to hear how they perform

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Oh baby! I had these sent to Cookie as I am using a UST fitter to put these into some special irons. Cookie has been fantastic as usual and took a few pictures. First chance I get tonight I will upload them. I'm drooling over here!

Those shafts do look beautiful.

Back