I can come up your way as well. Played Riverbend and Mountain View a lot as a teenager.

I know there are at least a couple other THPers in the area. Hopefully we can get a couple more to join.

Riverbend was my home course for high school golf. Haven't played there in years. Salt Lake county doesn't have great courses in my opinion. Most are overpriced and under taken care of. I would play them if that is where we can get the best turn out though. I prefer Davis county courses if we are being choosey.

What would be a ton of fun would be 2-3 groups at Soldier Hollow and play all 36 in a day. :)

Riverbend was my home course for high school golf. Haven't played there in years. Salt Lake county doesn't have great courses in my opinion. Most are overpriced and under taken care of. I would play them if that is where we can get the best turn out though. I prefer Davis county courses if we are being choosey.

What would be a ton of fun would be 2-3 groups at Soldier Hollow and play all 36 in a day. :)

I played the gold course last year, haven't played the silver yet but would like to. Would certainly be down to play up there as well. Another course I really like is but don't play often is Hobble Creek but that is also a bit of a drive.

I couldn't this Saturday, but most upcoming Saturdays would work for me.

If any other THPers are interested please chime in it would be great to get at least a foursome.

I played the gold course last year, haven't played the silver yet but would like to. Would certainly be down to play up there as well. Another course I really like is but don't play often is Hobble Creek but that is also a bit of a drive.

I couldn't this Saturday, but most upcoming Saturdays would work for me.

If any other THPers are interested please chime in it would be great to get at least a foursome.
I haven't played Hobble Creek in years. It's a great course as well.

I might be available the 24th but it will depend on work. We just got slammed with orders in the last week and it's looking like 6 day work weeks will by norm for a little bit to catch up

Another Utahn checking in. I suck ass (getting better) but I'm down for an early morning round/range trip 7 days a week. Afternoon/evening outings I'm down for Saturday/Sunday.

Another Utahn checking in. I suck ass (getting better) but I'm down for an early morning round/range trip 7 days a week. Afternoon/evening outings I'm down for Saturday/Sunday.

Where do you normally play?

Where do you normally play?

East Bay, cause I'm a cheap college student. But Fox Hollow is also somewhere I go a lot. I haven't tried Hobble Creek yet, but been meaning to.

East Bay, cause I'm a cheap college student. But Fox Hollow is also somewhere I go a lot. I haven't tried Hobble Creek yet, but been meaning to.

Nice, I'm real close to Fox Hollow, play there all the time.

Nice, I'm real close to Fox Hollow, play there all the time.

Awesome. Like I said, up for a range session/round every morning and all day Sat/Sun

This Fox Hollow?
68351ecfc0dc608ff545c754d23a2345.jpg

That is my nephew on the marker.

I still have yet to go out there and play. I need to rectify that.

This Fox Hollow?
68351ecfc0dc608ff545c754d23a2345.jpg

That is my nephew on the marker.

I still have yet to go out there and play. I need to rectify that.

Yes, I've walked by that sign many times. 9th hole is a fun risk reward hole.

That's the place.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

That's the place.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Yes, I've walked by that sign many times. 9th hole is a fun risk reward hole.
I've never seen the actual hole...need to go visit my sister and bil.

They are coming this way to help us move this weekend.

Could one of you take a pic next time you play there?

I've never seen the actual hole...need to go visit my sister and bil.

They are coming this way to help us move this weekend.

Could one of you take a pic next time you play there?

Will do.

Anyone want to play sometime during this week? My schedule is more flexible than usual the next 2-3 days.

Anyone want to play sometime during this week? My schedule is more flexible than usual the next 2-3 days.

How about the Executive course at East Bay one of these mornings?

We may have room for a 4th tomorrow morning. Mountain Dell at 6:26am. Our fourth backed out about an hour ago

How about the Executive course at East Bay one of these mornings?

I'm down to come play there. Isn't the executive 7 holes or did they add to it? Can I talk you into the actual course?

We may have room for a 4th tomorrow morning. Mountain Dell at 6:26am. Our fourth backed out about an hour ago

I could probably do that. I played the lake course up there a couple years back and enjoyed it.

My son is at the BYU golf camp this week, which I believe is being held at Fox Hollow this year. Look for a bunch of golfing teens out there if you are around this week!

I could probably do that. I played the lake course up there a couple years back and enjoyed it.

The Executive has only one hole with water, which is best for high handicappers such as myself!

If you're in, let me know. UGA book makes it like $35 for the round

If you're in, let me know. UGA book makes it like $35 for the round

Yeah lets do it. We have been talking about it for too long. Playing the lake or the mountain course?

The Executive has only one hole with water, which is best for high handicappers such as myself!

I can understand that. Maybe thur or fri morning might work.

Yeah lets do it. We have been talking about it for too long. Playing the lake or the mountain course?

Canyon. Three of us are meeting here at my work in Murray at 5:30am and driving up. You are welcome to meet here or there. I will PM you my cell number

Have fun guys! My handicap is high enough that playing with me for 18 holes would be miserable! Catch ya'll for another round.

Back