ClubCorp

Tenputt

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.1
It was a good time at Murray with Tenputt. He is a very good golfer, me ? I struggled. Tenputt, I played again today and found my stroke posting a 48/39 in windy conditions.
Nice! It was very windy today, so that is good shooting, buddy.

maxw72

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Thinking about investing some money into my game by taking lessons. Has anyone worked with someone they enjoy? I'm up in Farmington but I work down in Sandy so I'm pretty much open to anyone who is decently priced in between those two cities.

lanoxrehab

Reaction score
Handicap
I have heard good things about Ryan Holt at River Oaks.

Tenputt

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.1
Thinking about investing some money into my game by taking lessons. Has anyone worked with someone they enjoy? I'm up in Farmington but I work down in Sandy so I'm pretty much open to anyone who is decently priced in between those two cities.
I have been working with Alex at Salt Lake Golf Lounge. He has a very good eye.

maxw72

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
I have been working with Alex at Salt Lake Golf Lounge. He has a very good eye.
I've chatted with Alex and he seems like a great option. My thing I'm a bit nervous of is hitting off a mat and possibly not getting the best feedback as I feel I hit the ball differently off the mat. I'm a pretty bad wedge player but last week I was at Golf the Round and in their Toptracer bays and my wedge game was on point. Then Thursday I went to Mulligans and just worked on my wedge game at the range on grass and it was back to its mediocre self. So that is why I'm a bit unsure of going to Alex. Great price point though and that may be enough to get me to give it a go.

maxw72

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Also, Played The Barn up in Pleasant View on Friday. I've never played the course and it was a pretty good course for the area. Would I play it again? Probably not due to the fact there was just nothing too memorable that would make me want to make the drive out there. Played some of my best golf on the back nine which was really nice to have as made for some great competition with my playing partners. It was also that much needed confidence boost as my round the week before at Davis was probably one of the worst rounds I could remember.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in