VA Composites NEMESYS Shaft

I really need to find some VA shafts locally to demo. I've never got to swing one but I want to after reading and watching a bunch of reviews

Well, wouldn't you know it, 3 days after I tested this shaft, I win one on IG:

1582039096532.png
Pretty stoked about it......

Great win right there!!!

Nice win. That's a lot of shaft!

Anyone purchase or own one?

Shaft that I won came yesterday. The graphics are insane:

3F656A90-E40D-4FAA-939F-6B1108A357A2.jpeg

This is the shaft I was fit in to at Club Champion. I liked the feel of it but my swing was so bad that day I could not say much more then that. Since I did the trade in for my driver and got it free and this was not even an exotic option, I went a different route. I may eventually pick one up though but so far the other shaft seems to be working well.

Alex show me one of these shafts and mentioned you had won one these shafts when I was at CC on Monday. Congrats, Iceman. (y)

Anyone have any feedback on these? I just got one and had a quick range session and came away impressed. Smooth, stable and straight

I like CB shafts. Longer tighter dispersion sounds fun.

graphics are sweet

Anyone have any feedback on these? I just got one and had a quick range session and came away impressed. Smooth, stable and straight
I really like mine of course I can’t hit I anytime soon. I agree with you on the 3-s’s !

Played my first round of the year and used this Nemesys Shaft in my Driver:
Results:
79% FIR - 11/14 Fairways and the 3 I missed, I missed left - which for me is really rare.
2019, I was 44% FIR and 41% missed to the Right.
Distance wasn't great however the fairways were really wet and it was my first time out.
I hope this is the new normal

Played my first round of the year and used this Nemesys Shaft in my Driver:
Results:
79% FIR - 11/14 Fairways and the 3 I missed, I missed left - which for me is really rare.
2019, I was 44% FIR and 41% missed to the Right.
Distance wasn't great however the fairways were really wet and it was my first time out.
I hope this is the new normal

What length are you playing your nemesys iceman? Also did trim from the tip butt or both and how much?

Interesting that they claim "...the highest balance points in golf shafts. The result...longer distance, tighter dispersion and better feel."

I mean, I guess that could be the result if the shaft fits you and you like high balance point shafts, but I doubt it works that way across the board.

What length are you playing your nemesys iceman? Also did trim from the tip butt or both and how much?
45” and I didn’t have it trimmed any different than “Normal”. FYI I’m playing a 55 Four. Went lighter and Stiffer to make it like a SR Flex.

Have one on my Cobra SZ and love it. :cool:

So I’m thinking this may be a sick option for the G425... anyone else gaming ?
I will tell you when I tested the Mavrik Max 9* Driver - This shaft beat out the Riptide and it wasn't even close.
Look how close the bend profile is to Ventus Blue:

1610482654211.png

Just a bump to this thread - I picked up a 90 Three Hybrid shaft and put it in my TSi2 Hybrid.
First swing with it in to the wind, jammed one close to the pin for my first "Bird" of the year.
TBH, it was a great shot.
Really like this Counter Balance shaft in the hybrid, glad I made the purchase.

Interesting thing is it’s one of the most counterbalanced shafts out there by a pretty significant amount, not a great thing for me but totally has a segment out there that can benefit.

totally agree!!! with the right head weight, this shaft has been absolutely awesome for me. I had a tensei pro orange in my 3w with correct head weight already. Once I put the nemesys in the 3w it felt significantly lighter lol. had to put 5 more g in the head

Dispersion is tight, beautiful flight, and increased swing speed and ball speed since using these

E2BB7306-D97B-4C4E-BE11-50AC7D37A98D.jpeg7CBAFAC5-8A87-40C9-B1E8-2A2723A8C979.jpegA5983EAF-007F-4F81-ACBF-DEBC86645958.jpeg3A31DC75-4D2A-4158-B002-EEF0F35AA7D1.jpeg

Back