Valentine’s Day

The wife works tonight at the restaurant, so we will have a nice dinner with the kiddo tomorrow.

And, I made a peanut butter pie for the occasion.

I wouldn't call it a "holiday" since it doesn't get me out of work, but we do something special. Going out for dinner tonight.

We shall go out for a meal tonight and pay double the normal amount than we would any other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to adjust my answer in the fact if I had daughters (unfortunately I don't, two boys), I would certainly make a big deal today for them.

My co-worker told me this morning that "Deer season opens 40 weeks from now. You can either be celebrating the birth of a child or freezing your butt off in a stand. Gentlemen, choose wisely."

My wife told me when I first met her that she wasn't into Valentine's Day or any other hokey holiday. I love that woman!:love:

I've already given her flowers, a card and some chocolates.
Tonight we go for a couples massage and then out to dinner.

Stole my wife’s keys and broke into her office last night. Covered it with chocolates and flowers and foofy stuff. Then made her heart shaped pancakes and eggs this morning. Tonight is an Uber-fancy dinner at the nicest restaurant in Anchorage. #winning.
9D31A723-06C6-432E-95E9-C0B3DAB3A800.jpeg

Proposed, and she said Yes!

Attachments

• 909A30DE-0C99-4CE0-83EC-BD89BD805F35.jpeg
    909A30DE-0C99-4CE0-83EC-BD89BD805F35.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 8
My wife’s birthday was 3 days ago. She gets one gift that covers both

Wife is out of town so we celebrated by going out to breakfast earlier this week and I’ll make dinner for us on Wednesday

We are going on a trip without the kids tomorrow, but neither of us did anything today.

Change up...... Takeout pizza and caesar salads.

Hilarious!!

Hanky panky. ;)

Unfortunately, our low key plans got even more low key as my wife's grandfather fell today and she's now staying with him at the hospital while I'm at home with my daughter. It's unfortunate our pizza date was cancelled... But I'm enjoying rocking my daughter to sleep this evening.
81ed98bc1e894eab0b51715907fbafdc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wife surprised me tonight by coming home early with some takeout containers from the restaurant. Our first valentine's dinner on the 14th since I met her (like 15 years lol).

On top of that, she handed me a gift card for the winter golf school/hitting bays here.

Yeah, I will keep her.

My wife cashed in a gift card for a massage this afternoon, leaving the kids at home with me while I finished up the work day. I could tell they were scheming something, but they would not tell me what they were up to.

Turns out they prepared a 4-course meal for us (with laminated menus!): miso soup (instant!), a choice of a "fruit salad" or "veggie salad", a main course of pasta with gluten-free noodles, and a brownie w/ ice cream for "desert".

Dinner was served outdoors on our gazebo, complete with a table cloth across 2 folding dinner tray tables.

It was 46 degrees outside.

They're alright. :)

My wife surprised me this morning with a gift I was not expecting! Can't talk about it right now. I will let yall know about 12-16 weeks from now!:oops:

My wife surprised me this morning with a gift I was not expecting! Can't talk about it right now. I will let yall know about 12-16 weeks from now!:oops:

Congrats!!!!

Gave the wife her choice of where she would like to go for lunch today, my treat.

Back