valentine's day surprise

snafu

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
ok i did it what did you guys do for your significant others for valentine's day.

My son and daughter got candy wife got flowers and we went out to the movies.

Daughter got a card & wife had a dozen roses sitting on the dresser with a card for when she woke up.

awesome

Took the wife out for lunch yesterday, her choice of place to eat.

My wife and I went out for dinner, hit some stores for home decor and clothes, went and got some coffee, and just enjoyed some quiet away from the kids. I got my wife a card and some candy.

My wife got the boys each a card and toy truck, and our daughter a card and stuffed cat. Also made a heart shaped pizza for them on Thursday. Lots of fun with the kids!

My wife and I went out for dinner, hit some stores for home decor and clothes, went and got some coffee, and just enjoyed some quiet away from the kids. I got my wife a card and some candy.

My wife got the boys each a card and toy truck, and our daughter a card and stuffed cat. Also made a heart shaped pizza for them on Thursday. Lots of fun with the kids!
great stuff

Gave the wife a card and a dozen roses. Then went out to dinner at our golf clubs restaurant and stared at the snow.

The wife and Both were off Friday so I fed the dogs early, then brought her Flowers and Candy Card with her Coffee. Last night i took here to Dinner and a Concert.

The wife and Both were off Friday so I fed the dogs early, then brought her Flowers and Candy Card with her Coffee. Last night i took here to Dinner and a Concert.
what concert did you go to?

My wife and I didn’t do anything. And it was glorious!:cool:

We are babysitting Gran Kids as our son and wife are out....And we drove 7 hours to do this.

We are babysitting Gran Kids as our son and wife are out....And we drove 7 hours to do this.
i hope they do something special for you guys thats great grand parents

Chick fil a 30 piece in a heart, then went for sushi even tho she said she was tired and semi full haha

Then we went furniture shopping today, so it's vday and her birthday gift

Chick fil a 30 piece in a heart, then went for sushi even tho she said she was tired and semi full haha

Then we went furniture shopping today, so it's vday and her birthday gift
like how you think rolling in as one

Kids got candy. I got my wife flowers, a couple bottles of her favorite champagne and 2 bags full of her favorite treats from Trader Joe's. (she's much more happy with that than boxed chocolates). Then I grilled her steak dinner (while it was in the low 30's outside. It turned out great though!

Kids got candy. I got my wife flowers, a couple bottles of her favorite champagne and 2 bags full of her favorite treats from Trader Joe's. (she's much more happy with that than boxed chocolates). Then I grilled her steak dinner (while it was in the low 30's outside. It turned out great though!
i hope she knows how much you love her by you bravinv the cold for a nice hot meal

My wife and I went out to dinner. We had Korean which we love.

I played golf in Myrtle and my wife and daughter went to Grandma’s house.
I planned a secret stash of cards, candy and toys before my trip, so I facetimed them on Thursday night and told them where everything was.

Back