Valero Texas Open Thread (Spoilers)

So what's Kevin gonna cut down off the 3rd hole next year??? Dude just needs to stay out of Texas.....it's just not working out for him.

He will fill in the lake with a backhoe.

Anyone else having trouble with viewing the Yahoo fantasy golf page?

No issues here DD.

I was afraid of that, I cannot scroll down on any of their pages. I have even tried rebooting to see in the computer was having some type of glitch. Not sure what else to try out. TY for the response cookie.

My boy Two Gloves is only 17 shots back, so far. I'm sure he'll go low tomorrow and make it all up.

;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I was afraid of that, I cannot scroll down on any of their pages. I have even tried rebooting to see in the computer was having some type of glitch. Not sure what else to try out. TY for the response cookie.

Mine is doing that also. Yahoo just plain sucks.

Mine is doing that also. Yahoo just plain sucks.

I just opened it with the old link I had saved from the first session, it worked. Do you have an old link to try milehigh? I am in group 3 so it would do no good for me to PM you that one.

I just opened it with the old link I had saved from the first session, it worked. Do you have an old link to try milehigh? I am in group 3 so it would do no good for me to PM you that one.

Working now.

I knew I should have started Hunter Haas. He's coming off the bench for tomorrow. Guy looked good today.

I did go with Harris English today. Funny to play a guy who doesn't even have a picture. Just a black outline like he is in witness protection or something.

Wow, I got 10 points today. Only one of my choices scored any points, that was freddie jacobson.

Funny how this works, I have 2 guys at -2 and 2 guys even, you would think that would be worth more than 16 points, Every really messed every one up that did not take him.

Can someone who can get into Yahoo fantasy golf post my guys for this week? :beauty:

Can someone who can get into Yahoo fantasy golf post my guys for this week? :beauty:

Started:

Kuchar
Jacobson
Walker
Cauley

Bench:

Holmes
Frazar
Hoffman
English

I looked in group 2, didnt see ur name

well, so far for bench depth...I have a +8, +6, +5 and +4

What happened to Justin Leonards golf game? Thought the announcers said he was ranked well over 200 worldwide.

Matt E sounded extremely laid back, might have already visited the 19th hole before the interview lol.

What a boring tournament! I might be going to bed before coverage ends.

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk

What a boring tournament! I might be going to bed before coverage ends.

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy Nexus mit Tapatalk

Not a lot to talk about when the leader shot lights out and no one on the course is making any headway.

Wow this is fugly! I got 4 whole points today...LOL

Had Jacobsen and Cauley on the bench...but even then it might have been 16 or so...just pitiful

Got 18 today. I guess that's pretty good all things considered.

Back