Valuables Pouches - What do you look for?

rtparty

Reaction score
Handicap
High
Let's say you wanted to order a custom valuables pouch, what would you want?

I know they're very basic in nature and not much can be done with design but just thought I'd ask. There's a few companies I can find that do custom work but not much out there.

I second pouch would be awesome, War Eagle gave me one at the MC and I love that thing. But if it had a second pouch of the same size that would be awesome

I second pouch would be awesome, War Eagle gave me one at the MC and I love that thing. But if it had a second pouch of the same size that would be awesome

Like a divider down the middle? Or a second, smaller pouch on the outside?

Like a divider down the middle? Or a second, smaller pouch on the outside?
More of the divider down the middle, i keep stuff in it because it's convenient, but I also put car keys watch and wedding ring in it. it would be nice if I could keep the stuff separate.

My Morgan Cup valuables pouch, given to me by Captain WarEagle. It will remain on my bag until it falls apart.

Any pictures of these MC pouches?

I need some pics. No idea what a valuables pouch is.

Any pictures of these MC pouches?
I will get one when I'm back in town next week if no one else steps up. Great product.

I need some pics. No idea what a valuables pouch is.

Basically a small bag that you can put your valuables (keys, money, wedding ring, etc...) in while golfing. Some tournaments give them out with some golf balls, tees, markers or other little items in them.

Leather outside with a nice logo and non scratch liner inside. Or I just use the pouches the wrenches come in from some of the clubs I have bought.

Robert mark Golf does a pretty good job with their products...I have been considering getting a pouch from them.

I have a Titleist one that has a smallish zippered pocket inside that keeps my keys away from my wallet and cellphone. Also keeps my wedding ring secure.

Valuables Pouches - What do you look for?

Just seems like something extra to carry, and unnecessary. Golf bag already has a pocket for valuables.

Just seems like something extra to carry, and unnecessary. Golf bag already has a pocket for valuables.

We all have our preferences but this is very convenient for me to hold things that I need to quickly grab on the go.

I put my wallet, keys etc in a Crown Royal bag then I put it back in the golf bag. I keep old quarters and a repair tool in it also. I also keep a spare battery for my range finder in it.

I put my wallet, keys etc in a Crown Royal bag then I put it back in the golf bag. I keep old quarters and a repair tool in it also. I also keep a spare battery for my range finder in it.

Crown Royal bags are awesome. I used to have several now down to one...guess I need to get some Crown or have friends who consume it to save the bags for me!

My bag has 2 lined valuables pockets and one of them has a holder that you can put your mobile phone in but it is limited in size. I tend to put my phone and wallet in one and my keys in the other to prevent them scratching my phone

Different strokes for different folks. I don't like things lose and moving around in my bag and like to keep my tees, markers and bandaids in one so they aren't all over the pockets.

Got one put together tonight. Just a sample but I love the way it turned out!

The color didn't come out in the picture. It's a dark, faded navy. It was just a piece of leather I got for cheap to try this out.

My personal pouch will be built in the next week or so.

Back