Value of a used driver sold at Golf Galaxy

Carolina Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
If I expect a club to retail at $300.00. What amount should I expect for a used 2020 driver? Also, do I ask them for a number or do I give them a number I'd expect?

Golf Galaxy follows the pga trade in value guide. You’ll get whatever that site says. They don’t haggle.

My driver is worth $29 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I’d get more fulfillment from snapping it in half and tossing it in a pond.

It is very low. A C721 driver gets 105 and a used one retails at 350. I guess they need to cover the cost of clubs bought that will never sell.

My driver is worth $29 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I’d get more fulfillment from snapping it in half and tossing it in a pond.
You should definitely do that and post the video here. I would watch for sure. LOL!

"Valued" mine at $90. Actually was expecting a little lower but nowhere near enough to tempt me to get rid of an awesome driver.

I donate clubs when they reach that 'value' level. If they are close to 100 or up, and I want to get rid of them, I will see what actual sales are on ebay, subtract about 20% to cover fees/hassle/shipping and then decide if trading in is better than selling or vice versa.

I feel the same way, I received nothing for clubs and then they subtract shipping. Not worth messing with, break um in half and trash.

Back