vdubtx

MC Team Paradise 2020
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
For some reason thought I had done this awhile back, but guess better late than never.

Most of my club info is in my signature, but have added a few to the bag since The Morgan Cup last year. Mostly intact though. Ping G425 LST driver currently with Aldila Rogue white shaft is installed. UST Mamiya LinQ Gunmetal on the Speedzone.

Have been tinkering with driver as that is where I struggle the most, only lessons is gonna help me there though and have to stop trying different shafts that intrigue me. :ROFLMAO:

All in Cobra cart bag.

U64998725-A021-4536-8C64-5543B49DC0C3.jpeg

F641580D-D631-4351-8207-5452AB30FEE5.jpeg

THP Limited Cayce driver cover coming very soon. 🔥

The paintfill on the irons is fantastic!! Good looking bag sir!

How's the utility treating you?

Great looking bag! That paint fill on your irons :love:.

Have you per chance tested the snakebite wedges at all? Curious to hear how the MIM's feel compared to the Snakebites.

Have been tinkering with driver as that is where I struggle the most, only lessons is gonna help me there though and have to stop trying different shafts that intrigue me. :ROFLMAO:

cant-hear-you-lalala.gif

The paintfill on the irons is fantastic!! Good looking bag sir!
Thank you! I enjoyed learning how to do the paint fill. Super easy to do!

How's the utility treating you?
I love it!! Has been getting great use both here in Texas and also when I played at Sand Hollow a few weeks ago. 🔥

Have you per chance tested the snakebite wedges at all? Curious to hear how the MIM's feel compared to the Snakebites.
I have not tried Snakebite yet. I really love the MiM's as the feel is super soft. My 56* wedge gets used the most and seeing some face wear and not as deep of grooves any more. Maybe next year as an upgrade to Snakebite(y)

Nice looking setup. That paint fill really makes the irons pop.

I love it!! Has been getting great use both here in Texas and also when I played at Sand Hollow a few weeks ago. 🔥
Was good in Sand Hollow!

Your putter was good too. Very consistent.

Great looking set up and great job on the paint fill.

Sweet looking bag, bet it performs great!

Great looking bag!!

That’s a good looking bag

I have both MIM feel way better IMO

I have both MIM feel way better IMO
thanks, the SBs are firmer than the zipcores I have and I find myself preferring the feel of the zipcores but missing the scallop

Quick update on the bag with the THP Limited cover. Absolutely love it. Used it for this mornings round and it's super nice.

6734FEAB-67C5-4699-BB1A-25E61670BD3A.jpeg

Great looking clubs. Even seen them in action once 🔥

Sweet bag. I am impressed with peoples ability to take good pictures.

Back