Can you go wrong with TPC?

Can you go wrong with TPC?
I really like TPC. If you are staying on the strip, it is a long Uber ride, or I would have booked that this week

Playing with the wife and an executve course might be a good fit. Is the Eagle Crest at Summerlin ok? Also, we prefer 9 holes, which Boulder has, http://www.bouldercreekgc.com/. is this a good one for a couple?

Last edited:
I played Bali Hai today. It was a fun track with tricky greens. I played about to my cap until the rain started and went double-triple-double to end up with an 88. Here are a few pictures:
98E0094A-F05A-4B16-AED7-03646E999856.jpeg
5204D7E3-A6B1-489B-A0C4-F15C2CC357D0.jpeg
B4526446-7BF0-42BF-B478-0FF3D952E397.jpeg

Thanks, for sharing. Looks narrow!
It is narrow, but most holes have hills that funnel you back toward the hole unless you hit very wayward and then you are on the other side of the hill.

So creepy. I was on the golf course here in St. Louis today talking about the Ron Elwood heat stroke classic out of shadow Creek. Today, I am on Facebook and a friend suggestion comes up none other than Ron Elwood. Oh I am now convinced they are always listening!

Lucky you! You had the once in a lifetime experience of playing golf in Las Vegas in the rain. :LOL:
Rain in Nevada may soon be an oddity. Already the Colorado river is causing shortages, and projection is
water from Lake Mead for Vegas will soon be cut. Lets enjoy golfing in Vegas, Arizona, S Cal while we can.

Last edited:
I've never played Paiute before. I'll be playing 36 holes on the day I'm there. Do they have a locker room to change in? Should I bring a change of clothes to change between rounds if so?

I've never played Paiute before. I'll be playing 36 holes on the day I'm there. Do they have a locker room to change in? Should I bring a change of clothes to change between rounds if so?
My buddy and I were able to catch a shower and change after we played 36. I'd ask as it's been 8 years, and he knew folks working there since he lived @10 minutes away. Don't know when you're playing Paiute but it's usually a little cooler than LV itself because it's something like 1000' higher elevation per my friend. Still hot AF for 36 holes but that was mid June. Played Snow and Wolf, loved those courses.

ps if you are/were military see if they offer a green fee discount too. Don't know if it was official course policy or just a decision the guy checking us in made but I asked and scored a lower price than my buddy's local rate ... much to his chagrin;)

Playing with the wife last week of Sept in Vegas. We prefer to play 9 holes. I believe one of few places mwith 9 hoes is the Boulder City Muni and maybe the sister course Boulder Creek CC. Is it any good? Are their rental clubs playable?

Back