Vegas : May 9 - 12th. Anyone Golfing?

TrueFX

Reaction score
Handicap
A buddy and I will be in Vegas May 9th - 12th. We will be playing as much golf as possible.

Anyone interested in joining us?

I'm not afraid! I will look at my work schedule when we get a little closer and see if I'll have some free time. What courses are you planning on playing?

Playing Rio Secco Monday, May 12th. The others are still up in the air at the moment. I will have those nailed down Sunday night.

Playing The Wynn Saturday, Cascata Sunday and Rio Secco Monday.

Anyone care to join us?

Nice line up. Wish I could make it. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Playing Rio Secco Monday, May 12th. The others are still up in the air at the moment. I will have those nailed down Sunday night.

Please let me know how Rio Secco is. Playing there on extended golf trip to Scottsdale and Mesquite on June3. Are you going for a replay there (36 holes)?

Add Primm Valley - Lakes for the second round Saturday.

Please let me know how Rio Secco is. Playing there on extended golf trip to Scottsdale and Mesquite on June3. Are you going for a replay there (36 holes)?

No replay, flight is at 3:30. Will only have time for one round Monday.

I just saw that you're playing Primm Saturday after I sent that PM

Gah, I'd love to! But I'm stuck on the wrong side of Arizona. One day I will play one of them masochistic Vegas courses. But not this weekend. Playing my regular events. Good luck, though!

Enjoy it out there! I LOVE Vegas golf. Check out Paiute if you can... 3 great courses away from it all.

Back