Vessel VLX Stand Bag

Working with Vessel to try and procure a Player 2.0 14 way bag. Currently all out of stock but they have responded to a message I sent them. Hopefully they will find one and offer it up for sale w/o having to wait a long time.

Ordered the VLX. 14 way 2.0 was heavier and out of stock.

@JB any idea what the number represents on the bag. Ended up ordering this same color and I couldnt figure it out.

Vessel came in yesterday, 2 days early. Quality looks great, it is a tight fit for all 14 clubs. Debating if I should have gone with the player 2.0 6 way or even held out for the 14 way restock later this month. My fall golf will be primarily carrying so wanted a quality & light stand bag.

Vessel came in yesterday, 2 days early. Quality looks great, it is a tight fit for all 14 clubs. Debating if I should have gone with the player 2.0 6 way or even held out for the 14 way restock later this month. My fall golf will be primarily carrying so wanted a quality & light stand bag.
I don’t think you’ll be disappointed if you want to carry. Given the material and construction, the 2.0 is on the heavy side of the lighter weight carry bags, if that is not an oxymoron in my description.

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed if you want to carry. Given the material and construction, the 2.0 is on the heavy side of the lighter weight carry bags, if that is not an oxymoron in my description.
this was my reasoning to go VLX. Im sure it will work fine, but moving from a 5 slot bag to 4, it is way more compact.

this was my reasoning to go VLX. Im sure it will work fine, but moving from a 5 slot bag to 4, it is way more compact.
Yeah, I have really enjoyed the six slots in the 2.0, but I use an electric push cart, so the weight is no issue. If I were carrying primarily, there are better options.

This is my concern. I'm wanting a new carry bag, and I love Vessels and the look of the VLX, but after seeing one in person it seems real tight.

I've been trying decide between the VLX and the Lite Lux for a stand bag. I walk and carry 95% rounds. Are the tops really that small compared to say a Ping Hoofer? I like the top opening a little better of the Lite Lux, but like the pocket layout better of the VLX, especially for rounds with a caddy carrying two bags.

I've been trying decide between the VLX and the Lite Lux for a stand bag. I walk and carry 95% rounds. Are the tops really that small compared to say a Ping Hoofer? I like the top opening a little better of the Lite Lux, but like the pocket layout better of the VLX, especially for rounds with a caddy carrying two bags.

Im seeing VLX is 7" diameter
Hoofer is 9.5".

Received this email today from Vessel. Three new backs next week to be released.

Enjoying the VLX, the four way top is way more compact than I was expecting. Get tangled up a bit with a full set. Interested what these new ones will be.

1602609930358.png

Received this email today from Vessel. Three new backs next week to be released.

Enjoying the VLX, the four way top is way more compact than I was expecting. Get tangled up a bit with a full set. Interested what these new ones will be.

View attachment 8968997
I cleaned out my last old bag in anticipation of this. I have a hunch one of them will look great filled with X Forged this winter.

Sidenote - I think the amount of crap that accumulates in my bag is directly related to its quality. My Vessels would never have had that much junk in them.

Back