Veterans Discounts

ThatGuy

US Navy Veteran
Reaction score
Handicap
Nope
Did you know that some golf manufacturers offer Veteran's Discounts when you order through their websites? I found out when I was looking into buying new clubs.

Callaway & TaylorMade websites give 15% off
Cobra gives 10% off
Ping has a rebate program
Cleveland and Titleist do not have discounts

Just FYI if you're a Veteran and looking to buy new clubs! 👍

Did you know that some golf manufacturers offer Veteran's Discounts when you order through their websites? I found out when I was looking into buying new clubs.

Cobra gives 10% off

Good to know... I’m not a veteran so that you for your service, first and foremost, but I have family members who’ve served and a couple friends who are vets looking to save some money.... this will help for sure!

Also, the PXG Heroes program is excellent. That's how I got my irons (y)

Cobra gives 10% off

Interesting. I suppose if I were going to purchase new clubs, I'd probably steer clear of Cleveland, and Titleist.

Interesting. I suppose if I were going to purchase new clubs, I'd probably steer clear of Cleveland, and Titleist.
Yes they both told me by email they don't offer discounts. Titleist said they are a wholesaler so only sell to authorized Titleist dealers, and they said to try the PGA store or Golf Galaxy. Cleveland said no discounts and directed me to Veterans Golf Associated at VGAgolf.org for possible discounts.

Last edited:
I knew Callaway did. I keep forgetting to mention to my guy I'm a veteran. When he calls me back about my replacement driver I'll have to try to remember.

Tour Edge online shop also 15% discount for veterans/military. Can be used on their certified preowned gear in the online shop as well as new gear orders.

I wouldn't go that far. Titleist does a lot for Folds of Honor and they tend to be in a lot of on base courses pro shops with great discounts for service members. Cobra/Puma do a lot with the Arnold Palmer family. While it may not be directed to vets, Arnie's Army, the Arnold and Winnie Palmer Hospitals are amazing places for women and children. As a vet, I can bet behind both companies.

Titleist just started direct sales with the TSi driver and fairway. Their green grass accounts and resellers may give a Veterans discount (local shops here do that). I wouldn't be surprised with Titleist getting into direct sales they may change that in future.

Otherwise, as those have mentioned.

Callaway/Taylormade 15% (toulon and odyssey do not have the discount when purchasing through odyssey site) via ID.me

Cobra 10%. Phone call for discount code, they will occasionally give larger discounts as well.

PXG has separate pricing on certain equipment. Done via ID.me

Ping has a rebate program which has history from shops giving military discount and them not liking shops breaking MAP.

Tour Edge does 10% or 15% via ID.me

Mizuno and Srixon group do not have a discount via their direct sales, but same story as Titleist where resellers may provide them.

Wilson I think has one.

For the ones that do ID.me you can register as a veteran via a number of ways. One of which is through a USAA account.

Across the board, all companies seem to partner with different veteran organizations. Golf is the US is one those great things to help veterans and I'm glad OEMs assist those organizations.

PXG huge discounts on various clubs much more other manufacturers- I got 8 clubs from them so far and love.

If you go to id.me you can sign up for some of these discounts. I'm not a veteran but am able to use the first responder discount.

I successfully purchased Taylormade clubs and got the 15% discount for vets. I registered via ID.Me as mentioned in M2's post above. It's trouble free to register with ID.Me, and the purchsing process with TM was very smooth also.

Back