Vibe Tumblers: Tumblers with speakers on the bottom

MattyD-MPLS

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Are people just trying too hard to incorporate a speaker these days? They have those belt clip speakers now these?

I actually think the belt clip ones are brilliant for on course. I'd love one for when I get paired up with randoms. Easier to keep my music to myself.

Tumblers and speakers. Speakers and tumblers. Their everywhere

The perfect on course Martini mixer doesn’t exis…

Never heard of this , now teeth chattering putts can be joined by teeth chattering drinks lol boom boom , pun intended 😃

I have one as well. Decent sound quality. Nothing crazy and has good volume. I like it especially in the cart cup holders. Also good for those low key nights outside with a drink and a cigar.

No reason to put a speaker on everything.

@J.B. Cobb III How is the sound quality?

It’s good. I wish it was slightly louder though. I used it for 3.5 hours the other day. In the golf cart or at the table it’s great. If you walk away, you can’t hear it.

@hadi05 wasnt this the same type of thing from your secret santa????😬:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hard pass!

Attachments

• 1681677537668510510218375994802.jpg
    1681677537668510510218375994802.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 3
Hard pass!

Don't knock it till you vibe it. I absolutely ❤️ mine. I even use it at work. People are always like where in the F is that music coming from 🤣🤣

Don't knock it till you vibe it. I absolutely ❤ mine. I even use it at work. People are always like where in the F is that music coming from 🤣🤣

I like the concept, love to hear music playing. That said...just not that excited about a Bluetooth system,

Back