I bought 3 dozen of these balls, and I personally have really liked them as well. I had been looking for something a little firmer in the core, still maintained some spin around the green, and didn't cost me an arm and a leg when I inevitably spray 4 a round in to trouble.

As for durability, I personally haven't had any issues. I swing hard at just about everything, and I haven't had any covers rip. I know there can be some hit or miss lots though as friends have had issues like described above. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised, and will be buying more in the near future!

I found one of these today. A yellow one. I had never actually seen one outside the package. I don't know how the guy/gal lost it, because the thing was glowing like it's radioactive. Interesting yellow on these.
Yellow? How dare you! They are LIME!! LOL. I like the color. Just wish it stayed like that for more than 9 holes.

Vice pro plus vs. Titleist Tour Speed... Might be a Monday round!

Trialed Vice's and liked em a lot but with the same w/e Snell's... I took Dean's experience and have been using Snell's as my gamer but wouldn't hesitate to play Vice's either

I played the Vice Pro soft in matte red last year with some success, I really liked them but they were sometimes really hard to find in the rough for some reason. The Vice Tour was a pretty sold ball for my game as well. I didn't notice much in terms of durability or lack of but I rarely make it a full round without losing one so take that for what it's worth.
Anyone else have experience with the visibility of the red balls? The only pro plus balls they have in stock at the moment are neon red.

I'd hate to pull the trigger on 5 dozen, only to find out that I hate them at address or that they are invisible when I inevitably hit them into the rough.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Anyone else have experience with the visibility of the red balls? The only pro plus balls they have in stock at the moment are neon red.

I'd hate to pull the trigger on 5 dozen, only to find out that I hate them at address or that they are invisible when I inevitably hit them into the rough.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I play the red vice pro soft. I can't tell you if you'll hate them at address but they are not invisible from the rough.

Back