Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
Though I think it is kind of cool. A black ball, or matte is not my thing. Though I could see many really liking the idea. Just thought I would share for those that may be interested.

Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing, was unaware they were available.

So fancy! I may need to grab some of these for the shock factor.

I tried the Volvik Black Matte and they were fun as long as you keep them in the fairway... on a bright day... with people watching for your ball...

Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing, was unaware they were available.

Limited deal. I am not buying but figured there would be some that would.

I ordered the Pro Plus this morning but black golf balls just don't seem like a good idea for me.

Thanks for sharing though.

I tried the Volvik Black Matte and they were fun as long as you keep them in the fairway... on a bright day... with people watching for your ball...

I've made worse purchases.

85641ux7vi8y.jpg

Sold out. So it was worth it for some people lol

Curious if anyone here ordered some.

Im pretty open to whatever color ball but Im not sure that Im ready for black yet.

I've wanted at least one matte black ball since seeing Volvik's. They are ridiculous and cool at the same time.

Or a sky blue.
Blue balls are never a good thing, not even on the golf course. :LOL:

Black golf balls...have to pass on that one. I can manage to lose neon yellow balls that almost glow in the dark, a dozen black ones probably wouldn't get me through one round.

Maybe a dead grass winter ball?

Interesting to hear the concept of why black. Only way I'd find this one would be on the green!

Maybe I’m wrong but I think I’d have a hard time finding that ball.

I'd lose them way too easily. I figure that a black golf ball would stand out on a frosty morning... or a slightly snow covered fairway. The coolness factor is up there but I wouldn't want to play them even though it's a 4 piece ball. I couldn't find it.

Interesting in theory but I could not play this ball other than as a goof.

@Jeff Spicoli gamed a blue MOJO for a couple holes and it was impossible to see it.

I really like the look of those, and already play the Pro Plus. However, it would be a completely pointless purchase for me, I would lose those even if they were sitting up on a tee!

Back