For Sale Victory Cup Shirt (Tattoo Golf)

That post

aka GolfOrElse
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Boycotting
I'm sure some of you have seen the Victory Cup shirts that Vosh, Deebo, AuzzieMatt and I wore on day 1 at the Stadium course. It's a shirt that is pretty much the polar opposite of my personal style and I'll never wear it again. So that said I thought maybe someone here would enjoy having a piece of history from the Inaugural Victory Cup!

Size is Medium. Here are some photos in case you didn't get to see us at Sawgrass.
IMG_5144.JPGIMG_5547.JPG
21CD8D37-E98E-46C3-BCDA-C9A264D6F733.jpeg

Give me $40. I might even sign it for you if that's your thing. 🤪

Guaranteed every time you open your closet that shirt will put a smile on your face from all the great memories you should keep it.

Guaranteed every time you open your closet that shirt will put a smile on your face from all the great memories you should keep it.
Oh, but it will give me so much joy to see someone else wear it.

I'm sure some of you have seen the Victory Cup shirts that Vosh, Deebo, AuzzieMatt and I wore on day 1 at the Stadium course. It's a shirt that is pretty much the polar opposite of my personal style and I'll never wear it again. So that said I thought maybe someone here would enjoy having a piece of history from the Inaugural Victory Cup!

Size is Medium. Here are some photos in case you didn't get to see us at Sawgrass.
View attachment 9121636View attachment 9121637
View attachment 9121638

Give me $40. I might even sign it for you if that's your thing. 🤪
Wow!!

I think we should take up a collection to get That Post one of these

Frame that shirt! Frame that shirt!

..... after all the ribbing JB gave your team about "one of the most iconic golf courses in the world and you chose to wear those shirts??" :LOL::LOL:

I am speechless, dude?

Hmm, interesting. I did not foresee this post going this way. First a little about me. I have a hard time processing emotion and sentimentality in the same way most people do. I’ve always been like this, and it’s something that people that know me understand about me.

In my brain this is just a shirt, a shirt I will never wear again that will just take up space. For me the memories and good times are held in the chats, fist bumps and camaraderie we had a group.

That’s said. I certainly understand how my post and lack of sensitivity could’ve upset some people and for that I’m sorry. Definitely not my intention but on the bright side, you guys get to know me a little bit more now like my friends. 👊

Last edited:
Back