2823A242-CB3F-4EFA-A7AA-9E5509015089.jpegIt’s good to be back. Love this series but it’s been a few years, and just $16

Oops, I just ordered a PS5 + God of War Ragnarök combo. I've been looking at one at different points, but now they seem to be coming to stock here too in greater quantities. I'm looking forward to playing Horizon Forbidden West. Really liked Zero Dawn, but didn't want to do Forbidden West on PS4 Pro. Also have the new Jedi Survivor in mind as well as GT7.

It's here! Need to fit it in the cabinet, as house rules say all living room electronics must stay hidden when not in use :D

IMG_20230127_085203__01.jpg

Anyone play “It Takes Two?”

It has to be the most fun co-op game I’ve played….such a blast playing it with my daughter. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!

D249923B-DDFB-40F8-A891-3C5A4A397B2A.jpeg

I'm having a hard time finding the new Xbox series X without having to buy the bundle I don't want. What's the deal with these things? They shouldn't be so hard to get at this point.

I'm having a hard time finding the new Xbox series X without having to buy the bundle I don't want. What's the deal with these things? They shouldn't be so hard to get at this point.
Really?!? They have tons out here with just the Xbox. Shouldn't be hard at all, Xbox has been mostly caught up with inventory for a while. Might have to just buy online then.

interesting, seeing that too..that sucks.. hopefulyl they'll be in stock soon

Warzone 2 season 2 dropped today, and it's so much better. The bugs are fixed, Activision actually listened , guessing losing half the player base really opened their eyes.

Warzone 2 season 2 dropped today, and it's so much better. The bugs are fixed, Activision actually listened , guessing losing half the player base really opened their eyes.
played today as well, and had a completely different experience. Still experiencing quite a few bugs and stuff I thought was getting fixed, hasn't been. I mean it's not terrible, but was hoping to see some of the things fixed. But I mostly play DMZ.

played today as well, and had a completely different experience. Still experiencing quite a few bugs and stuff I thought was getting fixed, hasn't been. I mean it's not terrible, but was hoping to see some of the things fixed. But I mostly play DMZ.
Atleast the AI is not wall banging anymore. And the movements seem much smoother. I liked what they have done so far, that being said I only played 1 hour or less. I'm playing mostly Invasion, Hardcore or Ground War . Some DMZ from time to time. Add me up sometime if you want - Synergy

Atleast the AI is not wall banging anymore. And the movements seem much smoother. I liked what they have done so far, that being said I only played 1 hour or less. I'm playing mostly Invasion, Hardcore or Ground War . Some DMZ from time to time. Add me up sometime if you want - Synergy
you on xbox? I don't play CoD super often, usually Destiny 2

it's alright, has it's good times and it's bad times

I finally found the Xbox Series X locally. My Costco has them bundled with a second controller (which I would have bought anyhow) for $559.00. It isn't advertised online at all. I think it is a promotion because they just opened. Anyway, I'm happy now. Playing Elden Ring. Not for the faint hearted.

Back