Virginia outing #2

VA. Vince

SC bound...
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 15.1
Thought I would put it out there for round 2. Thinking about late April or possibly early May so if your down lets try and pick a date and a course. If we get enough players maybe do a team event? 18 or 36? Lets hammer out some details...

If it's in southern part of VA I may be interested in driving up. No idea where you guys did it last time.

Thought I would put it out there for round 2. Thinking about late April or possibly early May so if your down lets try and pick a date and a course. If we get enough players maybe do a team event? 18 or 36? Lets hammer out some details...

What's up Vince. I'm def down for Round 2. Round 1 was a lot of fun. Still need to make it up your way sometime.

Portsmouth/norfolk area here. I'm interested

I will be pretty busy with work in April and early May, but might be able to make something work.

It would probably be best to do it around the Fredericksburg/Richmond area as that is pretty much central Virginia. Mattiponi course was nice and just north of Richmond, I could play that again? DDawg, better for a March date? I didnt think about it but the THP outing is in May so it would probably be better to have the VA round in March or April.

If you guys decide on Mattaponi, I'd be up for that. Never played there, but plan on playing it in March on my way down to Myrtle.

I live in Newport News and would be down for something as long as I don't have to drive to far.

Whats best for everyone. March,April or May?

May gets my vote.

I think March would be good, then we could plan another one towards the end of the season as well.

March would probably be better for me. There's a rumor that some mountain men along with a Marylandian may make a visit in March. Maybe the two events could coincide.

John Deere Tap'n...

Well let's do March. With The THP outing in May that would probably be better.

These mountain men and fairylanders are coming up to your casa DD?

Tap-in Talking

Vince keep in mind that March 24th there is an outing in Delaware so if you could schedule something other than that date. I'll do my best to make this one with plenty of notice before hand. Hopefully gapwedge will be in the area , like to meet up with him.

Just checked my calendar to be sure. I'm definitely down. Wasn't able to make the last one due to family stuff, which was a bummer. I'm looking forward to it.

I might come depending on place and date

Mattaponi Springs in March. That will be one hot ticket. Be there or be square.

Mattaponi sounds good, if more of our yankee friends want to play maybe we could find a course a bit further north. If not I really enjoyed Mattaponi and would love to play it again. So lets plan a weekend in March, say mid to late March?

Mattaponi sounds good, if more of our yankee friends want to play maybe we could find a course a bit further north. If not I really enjoyed Mattaponi and would love to play it again. So lets plan a weekend in March, say mid to late March?

Have to get a head count and try to find a happy medium for a course? Just try to work around the 24th of March if you can Vince.

March 10th, 17th or 31st? I would vote for the 31st.

I might be able to swing the 31st

I might just have to pick my bro up and road trip to this

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back