Vision Golf Ball Forum Review Thread

Thanks THP and Vision for this opportunity! So excited for my first testing. Can't wait to let everyone know how easy/difficult these balls are to find in the woods/fescue/water/hay!

This will be the first ball I pipe line one up the middle with down at Grand Cypress this weekend :thumb:

Congrats everyone!! I really am looking forward to your reviews

Congrats to all the testers. This will be a fun one.

Congrats testers!

Looks like a great list of posters there. Look forward to hearing how these balls stand up against the competition.

congrats to all these reviews will be intriguing

Well folks, I am really hoping that it is me in the list and that there has been a spelling mistake and Rogers should be RODGERS. Waiting to hear from Golfer Gal.

Anyway whilst I wait, congratulations to all the testers and hope to check out some great reviews soon. This is another fantastic chance to test from THP and a new kid on the block, Vision Golf. From what I have read they may be a relatively new company, but there is a wealth of experience within it.

Woo Hoo !!!! Just heard back. It is me.

Thank you THP and Vision Golf. Will do my utmost to give a good honest real world review.

Last edited:
Congrats to all the testers, look forward to reading your thoughts, especially Smalls!

Congrats to all the testers on being selected, I am really looking forward to your thoughts on this ball.

Cant wait to hear all about them!

:clapp: That is a great bunch of Testers.. Look forward to all their reviews...

Great group of testers!! Can't wait to witness this in person

Congrats to all who were chosen. I look forward to your reviews on these balls!

Congrats everyone!
A new ball is a big thing and I can't wait to hear what you all have to say :)

Just got finished with work and excited to see that I was picked for this one! Honored to be selected to test these balls! Thanks to THP and Vision Golf for the opportunity!

PM's on its way GG!

I agree a great group for testing. Going to be interesting to hear so many different opinions a product.

Thank you THP and Vision Golf for this opportunity! I look forward to this and feel honored to have been chosen. I'm looking forward to trying these out and giving my feedback.

Looking forward to the reviews. Should be a unique test.

Have fun everyone - looking forward to reading the results of the testing.

If your name is on the list and you do not contact GG via PM, we will have to select someone else.

I want to thank THP and Vision golf again. This will be my first official review but I hope it is not my last.

Once I found out I was selected to review these golf balls my first thought was who are they and what are they trying to accomplish. I searched them up read their site from front to back. Then I thought to contact them tell them I was selected from THP to test their golf balls and wanted to see what they wanted to get out of this. I know they are located in Australia so I have no idea what the time difference is but 3 hours after emailing them, I got this email back.

Thanks for the note and for being so kind as to giving my designs a go as the THP group seem a really positive

community of golfers and as such a really good place to spend time, which having been involved with many

sites around the world is a real important thing to me.

Please understand I have been working on this project for 6 years and as such I am still fine tuning my designs

And concepts as to be like everyone else was not an option as there are too many similar products in the market

Nowadays but I don’t see any other true Game Improvement ball companies in play today,,,,so maybe I might

Just find some space to exist in the near future in markets like yours.

If you have any questions please let me know and I hope you see some merit in my approach and remember it

all about having some fun and exploring how different designs work with your game.

Best Regards,

Wayne

PS I have attached some of my upcoming material so you can see where I am heading as far as the brand and balls go.

5914957395_d19323ff6c.jpg

5914957439_2080ecfb8c.jpg

5914957469_2a6d1367cd.jpg

I am already more excited to test these golf balls out. A little customer service will go a long way and by first looks this company has it together.

I can't wait to see which ball shows up at my door!

Wow this is awesome! Seems like great customer service. I am so excited for this opportunity

Back