Vision Golf Ball Forum Review Thread

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
As many read in the July issue of the THP Newsletter the name of the company looking for golf testers was revealed. That company is Vision Golf. They were kind enough to to supply 6 golf balls to 18 lucky testers and not everyone will be testing the same type of ball. Below is a list of the 18 forum members who were selected:

RonInThornton
long&straight
TexasHacker34
Couldbeu
23_lw
Husk Air
Mercer 85
Smallville
SirSliceAlot
Checkered
Ole Gray
KellyBo
ShankedIt
Richard Rogers
Mike F
TheChosen1
HoosierGolfer
yorkem

The people listed above must send me a PM with their shipping information so I can get the golf balls out to you. I will also instruct you on how to pay for the shipping.

Congrats and we can't wait to read your feedback!

I look forward to reading your reviews. I've been intrigued by this golf ball for a long time.

Congrats to all and look forward to some reviews.

congrats to all

Nice choice for the testers! Have fun guys. Look forward to your reviews. Hit'em Straight!

Congrats to all the testers selected!! Looking forward to some great write ups.

Congrats testers!!! This is going to be a really good one to follow.

Very cool guys, can't wait to hear what you all think.

Congrats to the testers looking forward to the reviews.

Wow, Thanks THP and Vision Golf for the Opportunity to test these for you. PM incoming GG :D

Congrats to all the other testers too

Congrats to the testers! Can't wait to read about them.

Congratulations to all the Testers! I will be looking to read the reviews. Thanks THP and Vision Golf for the opportunity for our testers.

Congrats to all the testers selected! Look forward to reading all of your reviews!

Yay! I will do my best to do a thorough review. Can't wait to try these out! A big thanks to Vision Golf and THP for the opportunity.

Congrats to all of the testers! I am excited to read your thoughts on these!

NICE!!!!!!!! I am in!!! Can not wait to test these out!

Thank you for this opportunity THP, GolferGal, JB, and Vision Golf! I look forward to trying these out.

A huge Thanks to THP and Vision Golf for this Opportunity to test this product! I am looking forward to getting out on the course with these balls asap :thumb:

A huge Thanks to THP and Vision Golf for this Opportunity to test this product! I am looking forward to getting out on the course with these balls asap :thumb:

This weekend perhaps?

Congratulations to all and cant wait to hear the reviews

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Awesome thanks to THP and Vision Golf! Cant wait to to get these out to the course!

Sweet this should be a fun one... I've got a bunch of pages bookmarked to read more about these golf balls! I'm excited!

Thanks again to THP and Vision Golf!!!

I have a 36 hole tournament on July 16th so that following Monday I will have an in-depth review. Thanks again to THP and Vision Golf!!

Looking forward to seeing your guy's thoughts on the different balls. I've been using various Vision balls for the past year so it'll be neat to see the difference in thoughts on them.

Back