96.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Varick Balls.JPG
    Varick Balls.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Varick style  x2.jpg
    Varick style x2.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0
You start selling, I'm buying!

Hi Greg ,,, there is a US seller for the standard Varick designs ,,,, you might be able to just google to buy and try.
If you do buy some do you mind giving me your thoughts on those versions,,,,,? I am not convinced about the ball
specifications used but I haven't played them yet ,,, they are on the way though.
Thanks,
Boz

Hi Greg ,,, there is a US seller for the standard Varick designs ,,,, you might be able to just google to buy and try.
If you do buy some do you mind giving me your thoughts on those versions,,,,,? I am not convinced about the ball
specifications used but I haven't played them yet ,,, they are on the way though.
Thanks,
Boz

Thanks for the info! I bought some Kaede in the past and like I posted earlier, they're hard as rocks! I think I payed like $60 for the dozen so I hate losing them, haha! They were definitely fun to try out though. Everyone loves the way they looked.

The Kaede is like hitting a rock, haha. Real pretty though...I'll keep one out of play just to keep.

Hi Greg, the Myhanabi/Varicks were too firm,,,, too much trouble to help make improvements at this time so I
made contact with Kaede and they have two new versions in 3 piece one is softer than the other and they are both
softer than the original,,,,, testing to start next week? Cheers, Wayne

Hi Greg, I have now completed my on course test of the Kaede 2016 LUXE model and the upcoming Fly version,,, the Luxe was good looking but
not quite the right feel in this current specification but the Fly version was much improved,,,,,,, I'm not sure for the Western markets like the US
and Australia / UK / Germany as the balls would have to be about US$35.00 a dozen?

Kaede 1c.JPG
Kaede Fly 1a.jpg
Kaede - Luxe 2a.JPG

Hi Wayne,

Did you get a chance ti try the softer 3 piece ball? Are these balls conforming? My season is winding down with winter just starting but I don't mind starting to stockpile during the break! $35 a dozen is about average for a quality ball here.

Hi Greg, ok yes both balls are 3 piece ,,, the Luxe was Velocity like and the FLY NXT Tour S like, not high spin.
I will keep some aside for US players to buy and try ,,,, dont worry I will catch up in the New Year if you are
still keen as its too close to Christmas to ship gear from here,,,,,,
Cheers,
Wayne

Hi Greg, ok yes both balls are 3 piece ,,, the Luxe was Velocity like and the FLY NXT Tour S like, not high spin.
I will keep some aside for US players to buy and try ,,,, dont worry I will catch up in the New Year if you are
still keen as its too close to Christmas to ship gear from here,,,,,,
Cheers,
Wayne

Sounds good to me. I look forward to getting in touch with you in a couple of weeks and having some shipped here!

So neither have a urethane cover?

Hi JB, not at this time ,, they are using Japanese raw materials for the cover / mantle and core so not the DuPont ionomer HPF
type cover like the NXT Tour S but from what I understand talking to the factory it is something like a modified Srixon Rabalon
HR+ with Pana-Tetra blend cover,,,,,the core isn't a normal polybutadiene core but a HBR version

There will be some work during 2017 on the development a TPU version something like B330-RXS

I had to laugh I saw a dozen on Ebay just then for US$115 out of South Korea where they sell for US$58.00 a dozen,,,, US$62.00 in Japan.

Hi Greg,,, yes they are conforming.

Last edited:
Cool looking product, I like it . May have to look into these.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

I have been using the Vision golf balls for about a 2 months now and like them quite a lot. The visual qualities of their UV ball is fantastic. It makes the ball stand out on the fairway and in the rough, making it easy to find.
Besides - a very durable golf ball. Even off cart paths, the ball will not cut or scuff as much as a softer covered ball.

Back