WTB VKTR or VKTR+ Hybrid

Annhl8rX

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm looking for a Ben Hogan VKTR or VKTR+ hybrid with a stiff shaft. 18, 29, 22, or 23 degree preferred. Anybody got one?

I have a 21* head in excellent condition. if you'd consider that loft I'd sell it to you cheap head only or I could shaft it up for you depending on what you are looking for.

That loft would be fine (I was actually just stealing the preferred lofts from what I found available on eBay...I wasn’t sure what was actually offered). I’d definitely be looking for a complete club, though.

@Annhl8rX I have a VKTR with a stiff shaft. Recoil, I think. I’ll send pics if you are interested.

Ok, what kind of shaft weight\flex\profile would you be looking for?

I...um...I have no idea. I hadn’t expected to be able to be that selective.

I...um...I have no idea. I hadn’t expected to be able to be that selective.
I probably have a range of options in my shop that I could put together quickly. I have a feeling that you've already found your deal, but if not feel free to check back with me.

I probably have a range of options in my shop that I could put together quickly. I have a feeling that you've already found your deal, but if not feel free to check back with me.

You called it. @tequila4kapp hooked me up. Thanks for trying to get something put together though.

Back