Voice Caddie A2 Hybrid Golf GPS Watch with Slope

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The A2 is a smart GPS watch that offers features such as green undulation, color touchscreen, customizable pin placement, and slope. The stylish A2 gives yardages to green front/center/back, allows the player to manually select pin position, and obtain yardages to hazards and bunkers.

• Green Undulation Data
• Course Layout View
• Color Touch Screen
• Customizable Pin Placement
• Automatic Slope : Automatically Calculates
Slope Data to the Center of the Green
• Smart Scoring – Automatic Scorecard
• Waterproof
• Completely Fee Free
• Stats/Scoring History

Cost $199

2.jpg
3.jpg1.jpg

I want one!! My Garmin Approach S40 is getting worn, still works ok, but comparing features to features and price to price, this seems like a great option!!

• Admin
I want one!! My Garmin Approach S40 is getting worn, still works ok, but comparing features to features and price to price, this seems like a great option!!

As a former S40 user, the Voice Caddie watches are faster as well.

I am really interested in this unit. Solid price with a nice list of features.

As a former S40 user, the Voice Caddie watches are faster as well.
You've used all the tech I have. Do you know the main differences between the A2 and the G1? is it the extra non golf features?

Last edited:
i've been contemplating a watch but not sure it won't bug the bejesus outta me.

i've been contemplating a watch but not sure it won't bug the bejesus outta me.
I went the the Garmin S40 because of the extra features of non-golf stuff. That way I use it as an everyday watch. Now doesn't bug me at all to have it on.

I went the the Garmin S40 because of the extra features of non-golf stuff. That way I use it as an everyday watch. Now doesn't bug me at all to have it on.

i think i will bite the bullet on this one...i need another excuse as to why i hit that approach off line..."damn watch...trapping sweat and fidgeting around...caused me to alter my wrist angle..." sounds legit.

• Admin
@JB how does this compare to the shotscope v3 with gps and shot tracking? apples to oranges comparison?

@JB how does this compare to the shotscope v3 with gps and shot tracking? apples to oranges comparison?

Very different devices. V3 is tremendous at general GPS info and data tracking. This is more a full featured GPS with some amazing features.

This has definitely caught my eye.
I am curious how this compares to shotscope also.

The features for the price make this really interesting. As someone with shaky hands i have been looking for something easier to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like all these features, but it would be really hard for me to give up my Apple Watch. This one looks close

I am a Shot Scope user but I find myself drawn to GPS watches in general.

Dang those are some impressive features and the price doesn't seem too bad. I've been looking at GPS yardages more and more it seems on my phone, I might just have to go back to a watch like this.

This is intriguing. I am frustrated with what a POS my Garmin s20 is. The watch works fine for the most part once I get it charged and updated. But the software is clunky and has lots of trouble updating new software releases so every two or three charges it is a total crapshoot if it will update. It is not great at keeping score either. I am mostly frustrated with the CT10 club tracking sensors. They flat out doesn't work. 11 of my 14 sensors don't work and I can't get Garmin to respond.

This is intriguing. I am frustrated with what a POS my Garmin s20 is. The watch works fine for the most part once I get it charged and updated. But the software is clunky and has lots of trouble updating new software releases so every two or three charges it is a total crapshoot if it will update. It is not great at keeping score either. I am mostly frustrated with the CT10 club tracking sensors. They flat out doesn't work. 11 of my 14 sensors don't work and I can't get Garmin to respond.

I appreciate the “what shat to not buy” posts probably more than the “what shat to buy” posts.

I buy in equally as I like to hedge my bets, 🤣

Im going to give this one a run in Chicago next week at Edel Experience.

This thing was used by @DannyLe all week at Bellerive and it was rock solid.

This thing was used by @DannyLe all week at Bellerive and it was rock solid.

VC has two awesome options! Thinking I'm going to bite on the Rangefinder option. What did/do you prefer of the two options?

VC has two awesome options! Thinking I'm going to bite on the Rangefinder option. What did/do you prefer of the two options?
They have a lot I like, but I can confidently say the SL2 is a game changer for me. If I didn’t like the laser so much, this or one of their other watches would be in my bag

This thing looks really cool. I have done shotscope v2 and v3 and we'll as a couple of garmins. Currently have the s60.

This thing looks cool to me. Wonder what the watch faces and battery life are like? I wear mine as an every day watch.

For my eyes that is trying to squeeze way too much info onto a little, round watch face. I just can’t see using that, literally. I would have to wear reading glasses.

Back